Tournament Ubers Premier League VI - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Yeah, I’m sure getting slammed for consecutive turns then lucking your way through the final few turns into an undeserved victory is exactly the kind of game that deserves a memey appreciation post.
You lucked your way to finals last year chanting "GOAT" throughout, including when hyw haxed week 1 and M Dragon was haxed in finals, but at least those 2 guys knew to not talk shit unlike you. Teammates hype each other up stop whining about it.

You lucked your way to finals last year chanting "GOAT" throughout, including when hyw haxed week 1 and M Dragon was haxed in finals, but at least those 2 guys knew to not talk shit unlike you. Teammates hype each other up stop whining about it.
Hi! Even if you don't accusate me, for my defense, I lucked M Dragon in finals in the second battle of the Bo3, the 1st one wasn't real luck I was going to win anyway. And in the second one the luck helped me to secure the victory but I could've won without it, we can't know if it was decisive! x) I just wanted to replace things in context!

Last edited:

mags

Banned deucer.
Beef is ight loooool gz on your win gunner. More or less I think your team deserved to win the week we been chokin games and stuff so hf w it. BUT shitt meet me in playoffs and win w/o luck so u can actually brag homieee

sorry bandits unfort series stayy strongg tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)