+Orch: cting is probably ur best play
RemalisTheLucario: who wants to battle?
+Orch: so ya i abused that fact to max extent
+Orch: and guess what
+Orch: astounded got rekt

Last edited:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
To address activity concerns: I will implement a deadline if there is excessive johning, so don't do that. :]

Reactions: hyw

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
it's either gonna come down to lance v ginku or zf v outrage, both of which are gonna be great. on another note, a few shoutouts ;]

Fireburn - i mean, who doesn't like a BIT of forum drama, right? thanks for hosting a rather smooth UPL this time around, especially considering previous ones.

Faint - thanks for buying me again :D it's too bad we didn't perform as well as we arguably should have, but it was still fun.

Mr.378 - i was happier with you before you bought thugly. then again, i suppose thugly did come through for us n_n thanks for the ridiculous amounts of team testing and suggestions, and i'll see you in the grand slam finals.

Pomman - you picked up this tier much faster than most, and are only getting better. you're one to look out for ;]

Boudouche - our star player, whose only loss was due to unfortunate circumstance. hope to team up with you again in the future.

Iris - single-handedly made DPP not suck. love you <3

Orch - a couple teamtests and the [0, 0] of my NaCL intake per day. your match vs astounded didn't reflect how good you actually are, and like mr.378, can't wait to see how you do in the slam.

Steeljackal/Steelskittles/Steelskitty/Steeljackal<3/Steelphoenix - are we good now? you're never getting the vocaroo jsyk

everyone else - eh, you're all cute, particularly yohoE.

on a slightly more serious note, I had my own fair share of drama this tournament. know that I don't genuinely dislike any one of you, and that i'm quite happy to be able to say some of you are as close to friends as you can have on the internet. i know i've had my mean streaks, and have acted (very) immature and rude in the past, but i've been making an effort as of late, with the exception of one thing - PROBLEMS, i'd like to formally apologize for the post i made - i was very tense IRL and just snapped, which i should not have.

at points during this tournament, I wanted to rip my hair out (e.g thugly getting bought :3), but there were also times in which i was glad to be a part of this all. this community really does have a fighting chance, if we can all put down our internet swords (with the exception of Kingmidas, feel free to stab him with various pointy things n_n).

this was a pretty fun ride, can't wait till next year. pce :]

What if this ends in a tie? Like say, Tomahawk beats Dilwar but Monsters of Men beats D4RR3N and Lord Outrage beats ZoroarkForever and brings the score to 4-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)