Type of the Month Club Giveaway [September] - Psychic - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting powers here, for sure! Please make sure you register my FC, none of you have done so yet. Reply here to let me know you're around, but please give me 5-10 minutes at least to see your message before signing off! Sometimes I'm so busy playing, I don't see your message straight off.

---

M-Sableye - Solosis
Trinitrotoluene - Shiny Eevee

I'm adding your guys to the open requests list. Let me know when you're around as well.

---

Arhan - Selene, Shiny Lunatone
SkylarGreen - Moonball Ralts

You guys still have open requests. Do you still want the pokemon? Let me know. :)

EDIT: Arhan - Saw your message: we can trade Sunday.
i added you and can trade now.

thanks so much i was using the battle simulator last night for a randomn battle used a beheeyem and it wrecked things going to make a trick room set now >:D

I have though about this Superpower thing. All the ones I thinked about have a form of backfire you, every superpower will have a downside that you won't like.

But since I have to choose one, I will choose the millenary one, the one superpower that every man have ever wanted: Inmortality (together with fast recovery)

First the downside: Hidan. Just like that. You can be cut in tiny pieces and live FOREVER cuted down, just silly. (also everyone loved by you will die but not you and blah blah blah)

The plus side: As a scientist I have more question than answer, so having infinite time will give me the perfect excuse to study everything I want. The discoveries you can made in your life are simple amazing. Take for example the Theorist behing the Higgs boson, if they took 10 more years to discover (maybe "discover" is a huge word, let's use "demostrate") his theory, He would have died by that time and never realised that HE WAS RIGHT ALL THE TIME!!!

So I will just have to take care around edged things and if cuted down try to get back the choped part.

Inkay is the poke I choose because contrary is just a super awesome ability, how many times you see the world different from everyone else and they call you silly? well I will superpower them and my attack will be boosted!!!

Bred By: Tatertot
Inkay
Nature: Brave
Ability: Contrary
IV Spread:31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Camouflage, Destiny Bond, Flatter, Power Split
OT: Reiko
ID: 47032
Redistribution Policy: Non-Redis
Stock: 3

Already added you and ready to trade whenever you are.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
thanks so much i was using the battle simulator last night for a randomn battle used a beheeyem and it wrecked things going to make a trick room set now >:D
(lol Kraken) Haha, good luck!

Every power can backfire, very true. For example, if you live forever, but have become trapped (maybe stuck under a rock you can't move, or in a hole you can't climb out of), you'll be stuck there...forever. Or, at least until someone comes to find you. Anyways, I'll add you now and head back online with inkay. :)

Last edited:

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Some interesting powers here, for sure! Please make sure you register my FC, none of you have done so yet. Reply here to let me know you're around, but please give me 5-10 minutes at least to see your message before signing off! Sometimes I'm so busy playing, I don't see your message straight off.

---

M-Sableye - Solosis
Trinitrotoluene - Shiny Eevee

I'm adding your guys to the open requests list. Let me know when you're around as well.

---

Arhan - Selene, Shiny Lunatone
SkylarGreen - Moonball Ralts

You guys still have open requests. Do you still want the pokemon? Let me know. :)

EDIT: Arhan - Saw your message: we can trade Sunday.
I still want it, but was abroad so didnt have Internet. home again now to work something out. Probably awake for the next 6 hours still. Thanks in advance

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Arhan Trinitrotoluene Hey guys, it might be easier for one of the other club members to trade with you. Can you share timezone / time you're most likely to be on? One of the other members with a closer time match will be able to help you. ^_^

---

yoohoo SkylarGreen I'll be around for a few hours starting now, and I'll be around tomorrow evening as well (US eastern time). I'll be online definitely starting at 6:30 pm.

Skylar, I'm like 80% sure we'll be able to match schedules, since I know I've traded with you before. :)

yoohoo, we can continue to try and coordinate directly, or you can post your timezone/time you're most likely to be on, and we can try to coordinate that way as well. Whichever you prefer.

For the Question of this Giveaway.
Probably the Power I desire the most is the manipulation of time,
there are a couple of reasons why this one.
Some little reasons like visiting the best Burgershop I ever tried that unluckily closed down a few years ago,
to prevent me from making some mistakes in my past(even though they formed me to the person who I am now),
to lastly know some things that give us questions nowadays like the construction of Stonehendge or stuff like that.

my wishpokemon would be this little critter if it's still available
Bred By: EnGarde
Eevee

Nature: Timid
Ability: Anticipation
IV Spread: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Moves: Yawn, Stored Power, Wish
OT: Gregory
ID: 09156
4270-2271-5157 IGN Schulle

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
For the Question of this Giveaway.
Probably the Power I desire the most is the manipulation of time,
there are a couple of reasons why this one.
Some little reasons like visiting the best Burgershop I ever tried that unluckily closed down a few years ago,
to prevent me from making some mistakes in my past(even though they formed me to the person who I am now),
to lastly know some things that give us questions nowadays like the construction of Stonehendge or stuff like that.

my wishpokemon would be this little critter if it's still available
Bred By: EnGarde
Eevee

Nature: Timid
Ability: Anticipation
IV Spread: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Moves: Yawn, Stored Power, Wish
OT: Gregory
ID: 09156
4270-2271-5157 IGN Schulle
Sounds good. I'm adding you now, and I'll be online soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)