FOR THE GUYS [TUTORIAL] sanwhich shop which are most favorable !!!

First in the list… there is BEEF sandwhich.

of course you cannot have the Beef wothout the spices… the Horseradish. The spicy pepper. Maybe you even like the sriracha hmm??? Do NOT confuse with ham butger sandwhich. They are not the same thing. Ham burter aandwhich is made with real Ham. Which is NOT beef. It is ham. From a ham farmer. It grows in Midwest.
Mean while the Beef comes from cow - which is sad… for the Cow can never esperience the joy of pure delicioous juicy thin slice (the thing slice is the Best and we worship Him i. This thread so if you Do NOT like it… find new sandwhich threAd ) perfectly season with a littlebit of spice break it down flavourful style in the Mouth:mad:

RIP it does suck to be the Cow, man.

Next up we have The turkey sandwhich. Quite delcious. They cannot make them in The Europe because theyre are no Trukey!!! that is why it is AMERICA BIRD!!! That sright. Red white and blue bitches. A tnrue american sanwhich.

now we Have the charsiu BAO sanwhich… i love a good scallion. Yym!!!

And lastly - we have the jersey Mike?! Wow… a real Underdog. I like That the penguin personally make all my Meat… yum11-!! And the vinergar pil combo… it is Like i-am-a at the Jersey Shore, Ehh!!! Sheesh

post aandwhich here,,,

Attachments

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
i got philly cheesesteak in philadelphia but with provolone instead of cheez whiz. apparently this isn't a blasphemous choice. Pretty good sammy

hi zf,

just Wondering what you think of banh mi sandwitch

from your pal
graped tylbeol.
Wow… this is ana lltime classic. The french really knew whatrhwy were doing that gateful evening on jul 10, 1624 when jacque baguette and his elite twam of Medievel french baker inveted the MOST delicious bread known to the Humans… and then… the Vietnamese… they TOOK this symbol of french power create even more… a sandwiche Of utmost strength and ultimate flavour… the BAHN MI… in my world this is breakfast of Champions…

i have emerge many times from the dirty underbelly of manhattan, from the offal , the refuse, skin covere in dirt from Head to toesz… night shift in MTA tunnells are a sensory experience withe noModernequal (the falgger crew… the Vanish at the 6 hour mark… and you are left… in the Sunrise hours…. Waiting to complet e youre job…) and yet. My favourite BAHN mi shop… the olde women… she wi provide the PORK BELLY BAHN MI. Mmmm. The daikon, shreeded… the carrot, the cucumber…. MMMM i love them. Cilantro is the love of my tongue, a Spice who light up my Mornings on the darkest of nights ( if u are a soap eater, Sucks to Be You). Srirachimayo,,,, a condiment of perfecteheat…

The key to All good sandiwche is proper moisture CONTROL… The liquid phase fat… the Deliverer to flavours…

my favorite sandwich is the hotdog

my 2nd favorite sandwich is the hamburger

3rd favorite is the ice sandwich

View attachment 533584
Got that satisfying CRONCH that leaves your teeth numb. You have to eat it quickly though, or else you just have soggy bread, and youd need to grab more ice.

Honestly, 7/10. I personally prefer In N' Out ice with my ice sandwiches, has that slight crispness.

Liver wurst sanwhich.

use Hole wheat bread. Add liverwurst. Healthy schmearinf on both slice of Bread. Of course now it is Onion time!!!White onion… this is the onion of mostdelicious in the samdwhich.

then you shall add the DURKEE sauce… if you wish.
Assemble and consume whole and raw. Mmm what great breakfast!!!

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
the goats of goats

since i live in nj now, the best type of food is italians, and italians do a p good job with sandwiches

prosciutto, sun dried tomato, fresh mozzarella, spinach, sweet balsamic, olive oil, fresh italian style roll (chef kiss)

1689096460882.png

this is my fav sandwich near where i live, altho i can never eat there cause it is v BAD for the health, so bad that it is said just gazing upon it can make atherosclerosis.

bringing fat back...

this is the banh mi, it's pork meatball not pork belly tho...
inspector era ZF would’ve fucked with these heavy, deadass

Attachments

the goats of goats

since i live in nj now, the best type of food is italians, and italians do a p good job with sandwiches

prosciutto, sun dried tomato, fresh mozzarella, spinach, sweet balsamic, olive oil, fresh italian style roll (chef kiss)

View attachment 533691
u must try the chickencutlet sanwhich… next of course….i am Certainly a believer in the Posted Bread/Meat combonation…,,,, in this moment

Now. I do not under stand the CARNEGIE style sanwitch of the NJ or NY origin… too Mych pastrami (or Corned beef(perhaps of Irish influence))… outrageous.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)