Trying to utilize Chesnaught, Rate this team plz

The main reason I made this team is so I can play with Chesnaught. This is a hazard based team so you'll see a lot of hazards for moves

Chesnaught Rocky Helmet Bulletproof
248 HP 8 Attack 252 Defense
Impish
Spikes
Synthesis
Hammer Arm
Roar
The MVP of the team. His duty is set up hazards and shuffle the team around causing residual damage. Then he can pick off weakened targets with Hammer Arm. Not only that, Rocky Helmet+High defenses=punishment switch-in to any physical attacks its not weak to.

Jellicent Leftovers Water Absorb
248 HP 8 Defense 252 SpDef
Calm
Surf
WoW
Recover
Shadow Ball
This is a great switch-in on any special attacks targeted at Chesnaught. I chose WoW instead of Toxic since this is a hazards team. Shadow Ball hits any Ghost type Chesnaught couldn't and Recover gives it great longevity. He also makes for an excellent spinblocker

Smearagle Focus Sash Own Tempo
248 HP 8 Defense 252 Speed
Jolly
Rapid Spin
Stealth Rock
Sticky Web
Dark Void
The main hazard guy right here. Dark Void hits any target Spore couldn't, Sticky Web slows down the switch-in after that target is asleep, Stealth Rock adds extra damage to flying types, and Rapid Spin for filler in case it can use it.

Noivern Choice Specs Infiltrator
8 HP 248 SpAtt 252 Speed
Modest
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
U-turn
Draco Meteor
This guy is like this sword of the team. U-turn to gain momentum, Dragon Pulse to hit any non fairy types and flamethrower to hit any Steel types and Draco Meteor to take out the strong threats.

Bisharp Leftovers Defiant
248 HP 252 Attack 8 Speed
Adamant
Swords Dance
Knock Off
Iron Head
Sucker Punch
This guy sets up and picks off the remaining team off the board. Iron Head to flinch hax to the sticky webbed targets. Knock off to knock off any items and Sucker Punch for priority

Manectric Manectite Lightningrod
8 HP 248 SpAtt 252 Speed
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
HP Ice
Volt Switch
The mega of the team. He is here for casual damage and cause shenanigans with Intimidate and Volt Switch. Thunderbolt to take out any pesky flying types. Flamethrower for coverage, and Hp Ice to shoot Garchomp out of the Sky

Hm, I'm a little bit unsure about Smeargle's place on the team. Sure, it can set up hazards, but your team doesn't really need Sticky Web support, except for maybe Bisharp. If Chesnaught is your main guy, and he is constantly shuffling, then the speed drop really doesn't do much.

I think you are better off running an offensive Stealth Rocker, like Landorus-T. With Intimidate, he can easily find an opportunity to set up rocks, force opponents out, racking up hazard damage, and form a VoltTurn core with Manectric. Plus, you only have one physical attacker on your team.

If you do continue to run Smeargle, I'd definitely replace Rapid Spin. Endeavor is a good choice, and so is Memento and Parting Shot. Alternatively, you could just use both Spore and Dark Void, deciding which one would be better depending on the situation.

Hm, I forgot about the ice weakness. Maybe keep Jellicent as it is and replace Noivern with a different special attacker, though I can't think of any off of the top of my head. But you should definitely keep Jellicent over Dusclops, as Dusclops overall is just a rather weak pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)