Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Lonely nature (+Atk, -Def)
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Punishment
- Vacuum Wave
---
Primeape is an anti-lead. Darkrai is an extremely popular lead in ubers, and Primeape absolutely stops it dead. Vital Spirit blocks Dark Void and Primeape can OHKO back with a STAB Close Combat. If Darkrai has Psychic my Sash eats it and I OHKO with Close Combat anyway. Also with Sash and Vacuum Wave I beat other forms of anti-lead Primeape, or any other lead that decides to stay in and attack me. Punishment is to land a hit on SD Rayquaza that seems to come in on me all the time when it dances.
---
Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/66 Atk/192 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Payback
- Explosion
---
Forretress' main job is to lay down Toxic Spikes. Toxic Spikes easily poisons many foes with just two uses, as opposed to the ever-healable Toxic. Stealth Rock hurts foes that don't get poisoned by SR to pretty good effect. Explosion is sufficient to OHKO Rayquaza, and versions without a special fire attack can't OHKO back until getting to +4 Atk. Spinners have little use in ubers and my team suffers little from entry hazards anyway unless they're stacked to high heaven.
---
Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/44 Atk/136 Def/76 SDef
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Rest
- Shadow Force
- Aura Sphere
- Heal Block
---
The Toxiforce Specter, Giratina's job is to force foes to die to poison damage. Not only does Shadow Force hit through Protect, it also renders me immune to all attacks for its charge turn, inciting more Leftovers recovery and wastes enemy PP and turns. Aura Sphere is for foes like Lucario and Scizor which I still seem to see in ubers. Heal Block allows me to force the Toxic damage to go through, though it is bugged right now on Shoddy Battle and is blocking my Rest too.
---
Dialga @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/88 Def/38 SAtk/132 SDef
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Magnet Rise
- Thunder
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
---
A bulky Dialga is my answer to Metagross and Scizor, and helps against countless other foes too. Fire Blast will OHKO any Steel type not named Heatran and Earth Power kills Heatran. Groudon doesn't enjoy taking Sun-boosted Fire Blasts either, and Thunder destroys Kyogre. Magnet Rise is invaluable, allowing me to evade Earthquakes that Dialga will inevitably draw and hit back with SE or otherwise effective attacks.
---
Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/6 SAtk/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Seismic Toss
- Shadow Ball
---
I'm considering replacing Shadow Ball for Toxic on Blissey to make standard WishBliss. Blissey is impregnable to special attacks, even a Modest Specs Kyogre Water Spout at full HP, the most powerful attack in the game, fails to 2HKO. Pretty much bog standard really, except I think most don't run 252/252 Calm.
---
Dusknoir (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/60 Def/112 SAtk/86 SDef
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Toxic
- Confuse Ray
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
---
Confuse Ray is very helpful to blocking enemy attacks and forcing them to take more poison damage. Dusknoir also gets Pressure, wasting foe PP, and many of the moves used in Ubers have low PP anyway. Dusknoir also functions as a spin blocker, and so HP Fire stops Forretress from deciding to stay in and Payback or lay down Spikes on my side of the field.

It's a work in progress, as I play with it more I'll modify it to work how I want it to. But for now I'm mostly looking for ideas of how to do that.

You don't need Dusknoir to block the spin because you already have Giratina. Since your team seems to be going stall replace him with Groudon. Use the EV spread of 252 HP / 60 Atk / 136 Def /60 SpD with an Impish Nature. Give it the following moveset: Stealth Rock/Fire Punch/Dragon Claw/Earthquake. With those EVs you can survive Lucario's +2 Close Combat and OHKO it back with EQ. Also replace Sr on Forry with Spikes

As for Giratina, go for this EV spread: 252 HP / 24 Speed /the rest in Def. You can also invest more in Speed to outspeed Calm Mind Resttalk Kyogre.
Put this moveset:
-Calm Mind
-Roar
-Dragon Pulse
-Rest

Now you have an antispinner which is not inviting Forry to set up moar entry hazards.

Blissey really, really needs Defense EVs. And yes, replace SBall with Toxic.

You should change Dialga as well. Put the standard MixDialga from the analysis instead of your Dialga. You can replace one of those moves with Magnet Rise if you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)