Other Tierles Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is a team for battling my friends. I really want to get a good win streak going, so please give me any input you may have. Heres the team and there roles:

Howard (Amoonguss) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Specialized physical wall and member or my Slowbro Amoonuss defencive core. It can also be pretty nifty with spore.

Sweets (Slowbro) (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Psyshock
- Flamethrower
- Scald
The specialized physical wall in the core, and scald can help it become an unstopable wall.

Hermione (Alakazam) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
Special (and only) sweeper for the team. It takes no recoil from hazards and life orb recoil (trust me it's useful) it also has gargantuan speed and special attack

Alex (Gyarados-Mega) (M) @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 108 HP / 200 Atk / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
It has better base bulk than my two main tanks which can help it setup. It can destroy many of the bulkyist pokemon in the meta like rotom with a mould breaker earthquake, clefable with a waterfall andgliscor with a ice fang.

Yancy (Slurpuff) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 132 HP / 188 Atk / 188 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Return
- Drain Punch
Anyone who has let a slurpuff set up on them, knows what an incredible force it is. It is one of my favorite pokemon, and it's definatly a force to be reconed with.

Mycroft (Gligar) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 200 HP / 32 Atk / 24 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Knock Off
I know I know... "You should use Gliscor over Gligar" But I just like gligar better. It's more unexpected, it has better bulk than gliscor with eviolite (but poison heal renders that null) and it is immune to the bain of bulky pokemon, Toxic. I also hate facing Gliscor, so I would just prefer Gligar.

Please tell me any imput you have. Thankyou!

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello The King Gogoat , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)