thread regarding the open season bear

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
Oh that's the guy from that animated movie from the 2000 with talking animals with an annoying best friend, what was its name?
Ice Age or something.

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Uncomfortable with how angular this bear is
it's called SHAPE THEORY you philistine the SHAPES of the BEAR convey important information about his character at a glance! It's a VITAL part of CHARACTER DESIGN!!! what is wrong with the youth of today. In 1989 I watched a man be killed in a french boulangerie and did nothing to save him. it haunts me to this day

Legitimately Open Season has not been in a singular thought in my head for 16 years. It remained that way until the Freddy Fazgyatt clip started popping around last year. I believe I can confidently say not a soul has given a singular shit about it either until the last few months. Like, not even ironically. It’s taken a decade of the internet gorging on Shrek-based gags for us to even get to this bear.

This is not right. We are strip mining too deep into our collective memories for internet jokes. Open Season should be forgotten. Every animated film after Corpse Bride and before Ratatoille should be forgotten; between this, Chicken Little, Shrek the Third, and Doogal it’s a powerhouse expanse of terrible movies. We are tapping into resources not built for man to grasp. We are spitting in the face of god. Stop.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Every animated film after Corpse Bride and before Ratatoille should be forgotten; between this, Chicken Little, Shrek the Third, and Doogal it’s a powerhouse expanse of terrible movies.
worse than all of the ones you listed: Flushed Away (Corpse Bride 2005, Flushed Away 2006, Ratatouille 2007). Am I only saying this because I watched it on a very bad first date? Probably. But still

worse than all of the ones you listed: Flushed Away (Corpse Bride 2005, Flushed Away 2006, Ratatouille 2007). Am I only saying this because I watched it on a very bad first date? Probably. But still
While I have not seen the film, I have a certain level of trust for studios like aardman to make an okay movie. It could be bad, but also, I think that your first date should not involve media with rats around shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)