the well, r2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Who's that Whistleing

also ibojangles

gp team represent let's get it

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i already warned #nowhere not to do this

next time i will infract; it doesn't bother me to hand out fifteen in one thread, but it might bother you

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
what difference does that make?

that warning was for them, this one is for now

just funny that you want to impose your opinions of what constitutes an "acceptable candidate" in the context of a popular vote onto members of a nebulous group that you can't even properly identify

edit: hey, nice ninja edit there az

az

toddmoding
it isn't about the candidate, it is about the means by which they are nominated

"whipping" users into voting a certain way is not how this works; there are posts now deleted in this thread where a user openly states they don't know why they are making the nomination, but that they have been told to by another user

evidently the problem of identification was yours and not mine; i didn't suggest that this was started by #nowhere, that was your inference

if you think it's funny, laugh it up, but know what you're talking about beforehand. you wouldn't want to make yourself look like an idiot

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Az, you know locopoke has been voted into the well before, right? He didn't get his chance because he got banned. He is now currently unbanned, and I think many people want to see him in the well. Not everyone (in fact, hardly anyone) voted for locopoke because Faint "forced" us too. I wasn't even aware Faint tried to campaign for locopoke. My vote for locopoke is legitimate, and I would guess most of the votes that you deleted were as well.

My votes, which are completely legitimate and not influenced by any other user:

locopoke
LonelyNess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)