The UU Open VII - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Hax are literally a core part of Pokémon and there is literally no upside to complaining. UU Open is a 10 round tour, no one makes it this far without being lucky. I got super lucky round 4. Yes I wish the game ended differently but that’s just a reality I will have to deal with. Let’s just enjoy the rest of the tour.

contacted tuesday, opponent didnt reply back until saturday and is unavailable during any of the times I am. He has proposed an extension but I cannot see when we would be able to play unless the extension is at least a week long.
It's not been a case of I didn't respond and it shouldn't be an activity case because I am ready and willing to play, I just work mornings - which goes against the times you suggested unless we were to play around your mornings instead? For example tomorrow I am working from early until 2:30pm on a sunday gmt+1, it takes me an hour or so to get home from work due to public transport and then I would be able to fight for literally the entire period of the day onwards. Hence extension unless you can play a morning

It's not been a case of I didn't respond and it shouldn't be an activity case because I am ready and willing to play, I just work mornings - which goes against the times you suggested unless we were to play around your mornings instead? For example tomorrow I am working from early until 2:30pm on a sunday gmt+1, it takes me an hour or so to get home from work due to public transport and then I would be able to fight for literally the entire period of the day onwards. Hence extension unless you can play a morning
Well I was available my Saturday morning so if you had replied earlier we would have gotten this done

Well I was available my Saturday morning so if you had replied earlier we would have gotten this done
Oh that's great and all, but posting for an activity win because you have a shit timezone isn't a real reason tbh. For the record, i replied my friday evening, which would have been your saturday morning - you said nothing about being available to play then.

Eyan realistically an extension would be the fairest option. I am not getting coin flipped / activity'd out in round 6 of this open because i have a conflicting schedule with someone who has a 9 hour time difference with me. I'll be able to play a morning at some point in the week, i just need to get my work rota ahead of time.

Oh that's great and all, but posting for an activity win because you have a shit timezone isn't a real reason tbh. For the record, i replied my friday evening, which would have been your saturday morning - you said nothing about being available to play then.

Eyan realistically an extension would be the fairest option. I am not getting coin flipped / activity'd out in round 6 of this open because i have a conflicting schedule with someone who has a 9 hour time difference with me. I'll be able to play a morning at some point in the week, i just need to get my work rota ahead of time.
You replied back at 5am Saturday - I’m not gonna set an alarm on the weekend if we haven’t even scheduled in advance.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Eyan any chance me and my opponent can get an extension? We were scheduled for today, but I’ve had to run out for a family issue. Opponent has consented to playing tomorrow night if we can get an extension, check his wall The Hallows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)