The UU Open VII - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Req extension
Because Misa even if it's online every day can only play on Sunday and probably on Sunday I will not be there because I have a sudden commitment.

calling act, waited 2 hrs after our scheduled for him to show up
we eventually played g1 then he says he cant play again now even tho i made it clear i cant play tomorrow, then he said he will play now but didnt accept my chall for 15 mins & stopped responding & i cant wait anymore

Last edited:
calling act, waited 2 hrs after our scheduled for him to show up
we eventually played g1 then he says he cant play again now even tho i made it clear i cant play tomorrow, then he said he will play now but didnt accept my chall for 15 mins & stopped responding & i cant wait anymore
i contest his calling. (This is what i send to the host, who said to answer and send it here : )
"Hey, i'm here to claim the AW vs the hallows. I suggested a schedule for today (it was friday on the day, so he had all the time to answer) and he never answered me, he just randomly pm me a few minutes after the "scheduled time" (there wasn't really a schedule because he never answered, and i couldn't know if he accepted it). So, after this we missed us a lot , then he disconected a lot when i tried to challenge him (i have a few screen if you need it), and it take so many time that we started the first game 2h after the "scheduled time" (caus he didn't really scheduled). It was really late for me (12pm, in the night, i never remember if it's am or pm) and it was a miracle that i could play the first game. But i couldn't play the others caus it was too late for me to play, but he can't play tomorrow. So i'm asking for the AW, because i know he will do the same :/ (i can show you the screens of its few disconnection, with the hour of my town if you need it)"

need an extension. A weekend trip and unfitting time zones made it impossible to schedule within the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)