The UU Open VII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
Waited for my opp at the proposed time. Gave it some time as a buffer but he did not show. Calling act. Arranged in DMs. Proof can be provided upon request

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My match might need an extension, I missed an initial scheduling time after my message apparently didn't show on my opp's wall for whatever reason and he doesn't seem to be coming on for his posted preferred time so this might need to be done later.

Ima ask for one last ditch effort, as I've already spoken to eyan about it. So whoever is responsibility for these tournament threads I welcome you to have a little chat with me.

I unfortunately lost to a coinflip in round 1 even though I've shown that I'm active and have at least communicated with my then opponent. He will probably be inactive for round 2 as well, and I rather substitute for him than let another game be decided because of a no show.

so, with that said PUT ME BACK IN.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Waited for my opp at the proposed time. Gave it some time as a buffer but he did not show. Calling act. Arranged in DMs. Proof can be provided upon request
Please do.

Also to others, it's about 12 hours to the deadline, so if you're going to call for act, you better be sure that you either scheduled via VMs (posting on Smogon walls) or post proof of scheduling in private messages. I'm not going to bother with act calls with zero proof.

Scottie

formerly Osh
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Following up on my act call: Opponent has been very vague all week in terms of scheduling. I gave him the opportunity to play everyday bar friday but he just wanted to play weekend. Had no problem with that but when we scheduled for a time, I showed up and he went offline like 10 minutes after and said he could not play, we rescheduled on ps for a 1hr later and he never showed up. All week as well I searched up his name a few times a day to see if he wanted to play but he was never online to begin with. I just came back from a football tournament today and I have no interest on waiting for him yet again. Proof of original schedule is on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)