The Ubers Open - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Imma claim some activity cause soulraiser said he was good to go on Sunday anytime so I replied with when I could get on and he didn't reply

Valentine

Banned deucer.
my darkrai couldn't hit a void but flinched every dark pulse?

won ggs vs euphonos

Last edited:

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Confirming my loss to Valentine in three game-changing hax-filled games. T'was an awesome series, though.

Game 1: WIN. With a pivotal Dark Void miss from Valentine's Darkrai, my Primal Groudon managed to sweep the last three Pokemon in his team.
Game 2: LOSS. I could've been on a verge of winning this round and call it a day, but a Dark Pulse flinch from Valentine's most prized Pokemon managed to steal that chance of winning.
Game 3: LOSS. Well, I was risking a lot of 50-50's here, from a potential double switch to a potential Nasty Plot set-up, but, once again, Valentine ended up on deciding to attack with his most prized Pokemon and scored a flinch once again.

~

Oh, well. This concludes my rather abysmal Grand Slam run. It has been a fun experience being part of this prestigious tournament. Perhaps I'll post my sentiments in the Introduction page, plus some shout-outs if I wanted to.

Extension: Asking for activity on my extension, because my opponent has been inactive and hasn't responded to my VM. Didn't want to do this, but he's been dead and deadline is tomorrow.

Lord Ninjax is making absolutely no effort into getting the game done (didn't reply to Monday's VM and he was on at least this morning). Trying to play tonight but activity nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)