The Trainer's Warehouse - You'll Like the Way You Battle: HPs,Legends,Shinies,Stones,Cloning + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEMo_Gorgon47 The following 2 recent additions are hacked:

Shiny HP Ice Thundurus - Lvl 100
31/even/30/31/31/31 - Timid - Prankster - Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Focus Blast
OT: Sheepy[heart symbol] - ID: 10235 - Traveled through time and space - Ribbons: N/A

Kyurem - Lvl 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Rash - Pressure - Ice Beam, Earth Power, Substitute, Scary Face
OT: Nico - ID: 36425 - Travelled through time and space - Ribbons: N/A

Additionally, please check the Characteristic of this Manaphy, if it's "Somewhat Vain" it is likely a hack that has been going around

6iv Manaphy - Lvl 50
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Naive - Hydration - Heart Swap, Water Pulse, Whirlpool, Acid Armor
OT: TRU - ID: 09297 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbons: Classic, Smile

This complimentary hack check has been brought to you by: Dark Ray
For questions or concerns regarding this hack check please contact: Agonist

DEMo_Gorgon47 The following 2 recent additions are hacked:

Shiny HP Ice Thundurus - Lvl 100
31/even/30/31/31/31 - Timid - Prankster - Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Focus Blast
OT: Sheepy[heart symbol] - ID: 10235 - Traveled through time and space - Ribbons: N/A

Kyurem - Lvl 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Rash - Pressure - Ice Beam, Earth Power, Substitute, Scary Face
OT: Nico - ID: 36425 - Travelled through time and space - Ribbons: N/A

Additionally, please check the Characteristic of this Manaphy, if it's "Somewhat Vain" it is likely a hack that has been going around

6iv Manaphy - Lvl 50
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Naive - Hydration - Heart Swap, Water Pulse, Whirlpool, Acid Armor
OT: TRU - ID: 09297 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbons: Classic, Smile

This complimentary hack check has been brought to you by: Dark Ray
For questions or concerns regarding this hack check please contact: Agonist
Removed... Are we sure that the Manaphy is the hack? Is there anyway to tell?

CMT for: Naive Charmander, Pikachu, Machop, Tangela, Karrablast, Chespin, HP: Fire Froakie, Electrike, HP: Ice Tangela, please.

CMT for: Naive Charmander, Pikachu, Machop, Tangela, Karrablast, Chespin, HP: Fire Froakie, Electrike, HP: Ice Tangela, please.
How about Lapras, Chikorita, Archen, Female Hopip, Cubchoo, Teddiursa, Female Skorupi, Meowth, Stunky, Eggsecute and Cubone (11 for 9 because the HP Pokes are a 2 for 1 trade)

Just letting you know that I'll be free from now and for the next 12 hours, just let me know when you're available to trade :)

Anyway, I am going to bed.
I will trade you my 6iv shiny goodra if you breed me a Male Timid 5iv(no atk iv) Flash Fire Houndour (non-shiny of course) with Counter + Destiny Bond=) I gove yu my word that I'll keep m Goodra until then.
Hey, I can do this request if you are still interested. I shall breed you one and we can trade. It'll take a bit but I can do it.

Big update. I'm too tired to do my usual update post. But I have several new breedables listed, a few new pokeballs on some older pokes, 2 new HP pokemon, and I believe 4 new shinies. I also have 2 unlisted legendaries (hp fire Latios and a Groundon) that I will be adding soon. Enjoy!

I am interested in a Female HA Spritzee in a Premiere Ball (I don't care about it's nature or IVs)

Would you like one of these for Spritzee:
HA Turtwig Male
HA Torkoal Female Luxury Ball
HA Squirtle Female Net Ball/Dive Ball
HA Aron Female Pokeball

I would. And what are you interested in?
I like your Arceus. Can you clone Azelf for me and give me back the original Azelf along with a copy of Azelf? Feel free to ask for cloning fee, such as female Shellos in Dive Ball or female Cottonee in Nest Ball or HP Rock Larvesta. :)
Are you also interested in my Mild Kyurem?

Would you trade either the perfect shiny shaymin or one of the perfect darkrais for this: Latios
OT: Gonzo
ID: 15349
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: N/A
Move Tutor Moves: N/A
Known Moves: Protect, Defog, Luster Purge, Zen Headbutt
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
In a moon ball

Would you trade either the perfect shiny shaymin or one of the perfect darkrais for this: Latios
OT: Gonzo
ID: 15349
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: N/A
Move Tutor Moves: N/A
Known Moves: Protect, Defog, Luster Purge, Zen Headbutt
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
In a moon ball
Am I allowed to trade it afterward? I know Gonzo has some semi-redistributable clauses applying to some of his Pokemon.

I like your Arceus. Can you clone Azelf for me and give me back the original Azelf along with a copy of Azelf? Feel free to ask for cloning fee, such as female Shellos in Dive Ball or female Cottonee in Nest Ball or HP Rock Larvesta. :)
Are you also interested in my Mild Kyurem?
I'd like an HP Rock Larvesta for the cloning fee. Also, I like the Kyurem, what would you like in return?

Hey I was interested in your extreme speed dratini. I have a shiny 5iv shellder (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Adamant/Skill Link with rock blast. It is lvl 1, Kalos bred, and nicknameable. If your interested let me know! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)