The Single Pokémon Tournament ~ Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Single Pokémon Tournament
Approved by Bloo

The Single pokémon tournament is a tournament in which you use a full team of six but, instead of using different pokémon you are limited to just a single pokémon. Will you go all out offensive? Will you select a pokémon that is self supporting or one that can utlize different roles to bring victory? In this tournament we're going to weedle out the one trick ponyta's and see what pokémon can truely do.

Rules
1) All Smogon standard rules apply
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84818
2) Each round the tier could change - anything used above that tier will be banned for that round. (Any changes to the tier for the duration of this tournament won't affect banlist)
3) It's one species of pokémon with a full party.
4) Keep to the clauses.
5) Winners save logs in case of disagreement
6) Matches are played as Single elimination

Activity rules
If a match is uncomplete by the deadline, there will be a coin toss / disqualification based on activity. Activity posts/messages preffered

Clauses
Species Clause: Is not in effect.
Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Moody clause: The Ability Moody is banned from all tiers

CURRENT TIER: BW LC
LC Ubers are Deemed BANNED.Rules can be found here
Battles to be held at level 5 - Thanks Double01 for the reminder

Activity wins
(FelixMinaminmoto vs Noodlez) vs DarXidE
Joeyboy vs Double01

Coinflip Wins

Extensions Granted (Deadline: Tuesday July 24th - 8pm GMT)
Nightblade7000 vs DrMohammadLi
Alice vs Rockhp31

R4 Pairings
Division one
CrashinBoomBang vs Cicada
SethZiBritannia vs (Nightblade7000 vs DrMohammadLi)
Double01 vs Euler
(Alice vs Rockhp31) vs Lapras6666

Division Two
DarXidE vs McMeghan
PsYch071c vs vs Dragonuser

Deadline - 29th July 8pm This should be enough time

Additional Note - Once you've completed your match, could everyone send me a quick PM reviewing my hosting, please. It's my first time doing this sort of thing for more than 32 Participants and I'd like to hear some feedback from you lot!

Again, any disputes should be settled through VM's/PM's.

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
Contacting opponent and are we suppose to play these mons on lvl 100 or lvl 5?

Double01

My opponent hasn't been on since July 6th so hopefully I will be able to contact him before the deadline.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Op being updated. Shame about the two Drop-outs, was looking forward to seeing a full quota of matches being played.

3Days left. I'll probably be extending the deadline as it was actually pretty short.

I'd appreciate those reviews that i'd asked for - They're not mandatory but, appreciated :)

Double01

My opponent still hasnt been on since way back at july 6th :/. Hopefully a miracle happens and he decides to get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)