Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in this.

Pokemon: Froakie HP FIRE
Ability: Protean
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/30/30/31/31/30
Egg Moves: toxic spikes

I can offer a 5 IV Shiny Gible for it.

Oh oops. I just copied it from someone's post about this.
The Gible is 31/31/x/31/31/31
what pokeball?

CMT for the Beldum and HP Fire Froakie please, http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-emporium-xy-5iv-shinies-added-check-stock.3492122/
Redis policy is let me know if you clone/trade, but you are free to (except on sites that don't allow cloned Mons).
Oh also CMT for the shiny frog, I want the Hasty nature.
didnt see anything in particular at the moment, but i can give you one of the pokes or both for future credits. I might want one of those eevees you are working on

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
didnt see anything in particular at the moment, but i can give you one of the pokes or both for future credits. I might want one of those eevees you are working on
Yeah sure, the second box of Eevees will be bred tonight/tomorrow and an ideal HA will be hatched. Haven't seen too many folks breeding for physical Eevee yet. I also have some shinies not added to the thread - Disable Gastly, SR/DD Larvi, egg move Shuppet and some parents (with egg moves) I have yet to breed at all. If you don't see something you like yet I'm sure you'll find something once I clear my boxes and breed more so credit would work.

Yeah sure, the second box of Eevees will be bred tonight/tomorrow and an ideal HA will be hatched. Haven't seen too many folks breeding for physical Eevee yet. I also have some shinies not added to the thread - Disable Gastly, SR/DD Larvi, egg move Shuppet and some parents (with egg moves) I have yet to breed at all. If you don't see something you like yet I'm sure you'll find something once I clear my boxes and breed more so credit would work.
I dont think i'll need any of the ones you listed
whats the pokeball on the gastly btw

but yes i can give the beldum and froakie as credits. and you can let me know when the eevees are hatched, and the last remaining credit i'll just wait for something i am interested in

Shiny rotom, modest, 5iv + shiny salamance 30/31/31/31/30/31, naive, moxie (Dragon dance as egg move) + Leftovers for the shiny HP Fire froakie?

Any chance that shiny tyrunt has any egg moves? If it does I'd offer you a 5IV shiny harvest impish trevenant for it

Any chance that shiny tyrunt has any egg moves? If it does I'd offer you a 5IV shiny harvest impish trevenant for it
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang
what is the pokeball and also wwhat are the redistribution rights on it

Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang
what is the pokeball and also wwhat are the redistribution rights on it
It's in a luxury ball and it's full redis. I just read the cloning notice, would the tyrunt you trade me be a clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)