The Poster's Dilema

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
To post or not to post? That is the question that behooves us all.

Itt we will be discussing the poster's dilema and hopefully come up with a solid answer on how to solve this. I'm aware that Just Post It (jpi) has become a philosophy over the years but I don't believe most people realize what this actually means. Jpi does not just refer to posting any old thing like you're on Twitter pre 2011. Instead, jpi means that instead of talking about posting something; you should just post it instead. However, this still does not outright solve the poster's dilema as some things just shouldn't be posted. There are a plethora of posts in Smogoff and the newly stable city-state of Cong that just shouldn't have been posted.

To post or not to post?

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
"it is a duty or responsibility for someone to do something; it is incumbent on."

As a poster it our duty or responsibility to ask ourselves this question. Idk if i used it correctly given the sentences wording.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
okay we've heard from big posters. Why don't we pass the mic to smaller posters so I can stop being shit on for my poor grammar usage and spelling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)