The NU Open VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiyo i don't wanna be cocky at all with this, but why are none of all the activity calls / sub requests handled? it's like 3 days before the deadline, there are still much more open matches than played ones and a lot of activity calls. i mean i don't have a lot of official tour experience but aren't we supposed to get subs? don't wanna call out the host or anybody, just unsure what to do. :)

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
LightCore RaepeRisagamer please try to get this match done. From what it looks like lightcore has listed available times and raepe has only popped online a few times to ask if he can play or has not been specific in scheduling. Look back at your conversations to see when you're both available and schedule an exact time or at least an hour window to get your game done. That way everyone's on the same page and it's clear when and where you are supposed to play

LightCore RaepeRisagamer please try to get this match done. From what it looks like lightcore has listed available times and raepe has only popped online a few times to ask if he can play or has not been specific in scheduling. Look back at your conversations to see when you're both available and schedule an exact time or at least an hour window to get your game done. That way everyone's on the same page and it's clear when and where you are supposed to play
Kiyo thank for this i will try to get a match sorted ps its ReapeR my name was a taypo

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Kiyo i don't wanna be cocky at all with this, but why are none of all the activity calls / sub requests handled? it's like 3 days before the deadline, there are still much more open matches than played ones and a lot of activity calls. i mean i don't have a lot of official tour experience but aren't we supposed to get subs? don't wanna call out the host or anybody, just unsure what to do. :)
this is a 1024 man tournament, unlike some of the other opens. simply put there are no subs because i've exhausted the ones we had sign up and there are none left. any games that have an inactive user unfortunately will not be played, but those are the breaks.

that being said with omfuga signing up as a sub this late and the number of unplayed games i am going to sub him in, if theres need for an extension i'll likely grant one; however, i hope he and his opponent will be able to get the game done before the deadline.

new matchup: Omfuga vs Cloyy

explodingdaisies

What's the point of talking if nobody ever listens
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
gonna call for activity on my opp Will_92. hasn't made a post since he signed up for the tour. has'nt responded to my VM or made any posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)