The Multi-Tier Team Tour - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Earthworm | blarajan and prem are nubs | Signups | Round 1 | Smogon Tournament Rules

The Multi-Tier Team Tour

Introduction

Welcome to the Multi-Tier Team Tour! This is a tour that will be comprised of three member teams. Each member will play one of the following tiers: BW OU, BW UU, or BW RU. There are two ways to sign up. The first is to have all three members of a team post, confirming they are a part of the team (further specified in the tour specific rules section). The other is to sign up as a free agent and hope someone else notices and recruits you. If you're a free agent and don't get picked, tough shit, I will NOT be using free agents to make teams to fill up spots.

Standard Rules

• Single elimination format
  • Matches are to be played on the Smogon University server on Pokemon Online
  • OHKO Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Wifi Clause
Tournament Specific Rules

• Single elimination format
  • No substitutes ... kinda (we'll have to talk if something comes up and you are no longer able to compete)
  • 3 members per team
  • (IF NEEDED) Each team shall nominate a captain either through PM or their team sign up post, he will be in charge of organizing team members, providing the opposing captain with available times, and making sure the team gets the battle done in a timely manner
  • Each member on the team will have their own tier. This means that there will be no switches tiers between players. What tier you sign up with is what you will stick with.
Matchups!

TEAM DGF SQUAD - mostwanted, LuckOverSkill, Tiffanyy vs. Team The Coke-Aholics are here! - Dietcoke101, MikeDecIsHere, AkHolic

Team: http://i41.tinypic.com/35c34hj.jpg - Lamppost, Bad Ass, Ginku vs. Team Get Green - Noodlez, Blightbringer, badabing

Team AvaZard Is Gay - Light the Thunder, Pokebasket, J0k3 vs. Team Classtastic Criminals - Taylor, Giga Punch, McMeghan

Team No Name - dragonuser, kuja20, TheMexican vs. TEAM UBER - iconic, wilson46, Windsong

Team Butterfly Eyes - Honus (Karpman), SilentVerse, Zebraiken vs. Team THE BIGGLETS - DracoMalfoy, Limitless, DittoCrow

Team <@yee> tig ass bitties - BKC, D4RR3N, yee vs. Team Whatever Works - KelseyH, Menta, Litchi

Team Omelette au fromage - Cristal, Celsius, Eustatic vs. Team Taylor Gang - Stathakis, blarajan, soviet

Stuted Team - Marshall.Law, Leftiez, Hot N Cold vs. Team The Niggas Crew - .Robert, ~GreenCore, Kennen

Matches should be done within ten days of this post (June 14th @ 12:00 a.m. EST timezone)

Neutral luck to all!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
when they have no chance they play so dumb and get lucky, lost to bs

edit: played better when if i hit you lost but you took the chance and got double the luck? rofl learn how to make a good team and then maybe on how to predict

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
u fucking kidding us, da hell?

we won the only played match and i was more active dafuq x____x

Lowgock

Doyen & Éminence Grise of the German Pokémon Community
is the 3rd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Dark Psiana vs. wilson were both inactive
Pasy_g vs. Windsong were both active
Lowgock vs. Iconic Lowgock won

So why the hell are we out ???!?!?!?!??!
Coinflipping in this situation is just dumb. The team who had the lead should be round 2, not a lucky team who lost a game

u fucking kidding us, da hell?

we won the only played match and i was more active dafuq x____x
I apologize, but I don't know exactly how active you are. I went off of what was said in the thread. In that thread you and Windsong had about the same activity. According to the rules, a coinflip is what was needed in that situation. The result was a win to Windsong.
I can't see how you have a problem with that.

Dark Psiana vs. wilson were both inactive
Pasy_g vs. Windsong were both active
Lowgock vs. Iconic Lowgock won

So why the hell are we out ???!?!?!?!??!
Coinflipping in this situation is just dumb. The team who had the lead should be round 2, not a lucky team who lost a game
I've covered the pasy_g/windsong problem above. Lowgock won. Sure. That's fine and dandy, but that has nothing to do with how the rest of the match-ups are dealt with. Windsong won his coinflip, so the round one match-up would currently be 1-1. Then I moved on to wilson46 vs. dark psiana.
Neither one of them had posted anything in the round one thread at all. This also resulted in a coinflip. That coinflip was won by wilson46. That makes this round 2-1 in the favor for team uber.
If either one of you feel that my judgment is not fair, then feel free to contact a TD.

Now, aside from that situation, KelseyH and Menta have felt the need to sub out their teammate, Neroo. I've talked with KelseyH in PM quite a bit and have agreed to allow this substitute. However, Neroo will not be able to come back into this tournament at any time henceforth. Their selected substitute is Litchi and he will be taking Neroo's spot for RU.

I have made the appropriate changes in the OP. yee will now be playing against Litchi.

Thank you for your time, and neutral luck to you all!

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lost in a really fun match that I choked away. Minor mispredict hurt me at the end and after some calcs I think the SpD drop he got mattered. ~Confirm~

W/e ggs and gl for the rest of the tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)