The Eon Shop | closed but ref for cmts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I would like to trade now if possible. I have no idea what my pattern is.
I will get these cloned ASAP. Thanks. BTW did you know that Abra was mine? Hatched through the TSV method and took forever to make. I wish I didn't make it Fully redistributable, it has really made its rounds.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I will get these cloned ASAP. Thanks. BTW did you know that Abra was mine? Hatched through the TSV method and took forever to make. I wish I didn't make it Fully redistributable, it has really made its rounds.
Wow, that's a really nice shiny. Would you like me to make it non-redis on my thread?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
BTW I also want your dive ball totodile as well. If there is anything else in my thread you want let me know.
Shiny Heavy Ball Lapras please! I'll come online to trade it to you right now, thank you in advance though as I gotta get off smogon.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Ah sorry forgot its low female ratio! Anything I could add to make it more rewarding for ya? ^^ Need heary scales or whatever items..
If could attach a heart scale to tentacool, I'd be more than happy :) will start breeding right now.
Scrafty and Swampert are RNGed by myself.
It is Jolly, not Adamant.;)
Does Swampert know Stealth Rock? Do you want the HP Ground or 6IV Modest Xerneas? And what's your 6th gen Scatterbug pattern?

If could attach a heart scale to tentacool, I'd be more than happy :) will start breeding right now.

Does Swampert know Stealth Rock? Do you want the HP Ground or 6IV Modest Xerneas? And what's your 6th gen Scatterbug pattern?
No, it doesn't.My Vivillon's pattern is the marine one.
I want the 6iv Xerneas.:)

Cmt for

Adamant | Prankster | Female(dream ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Brave Bird

Careful | Thick Fat | loveball Female
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Seismic Toss, Punishment (on a pink cow...), Curse, Double Edge

Also I didnt our trade gonna finish my last final today

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
No, it doesn't.My Vivillon's pattern is the marine one.
I want the 6iv Xerneas.:)
In that case, I'm not interested sorry. But, if you can breed me this scatterbug and leave it in it's egg (get 5 eggs, save game, hatch them, check IVs and reset):
Scatterbug
31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Compoundeyes
Egg

I'll trade you the xerneas :)

In that case, I'm not interested sorry. But, if you can breed me this scatterbug and leave it in it's egg (get 5 eggs, save game, hatch them, check IVs and reset):
Scatterbug
31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Compoundeyes
Egg

I'll trade you the xerneas :)
I'll try to breed you that Scatterbug, but it will take some time.

For the CMT in my shop is this alright? I'll like a female though please.
Tirtouga
Adamant | Sturdy | Male (good offers for females)
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Knock Off​
It doesn't have to be perfect, I really only want the ball. :)

Hi ! I would like a Diglet, a Duskull, a Taillow and a Gothita ( Diglet, Duskull and Taillow in their Rare Ball ).
I don't have a list unfortunately but I can offer a lot of Rare Ball pokes like Skarmory Heavy Ball, Dream Ball Petilil, Dream Ball Feebas or Alomomola, Moon Ball Houndoor... All 5/6ivs with egg moves.

Tell me if you are interested.

lockiegengar12 would you take
6iv ha female for female spitbacks of the dreamball shieldon and net ball tirtouga? Ivs dont matter
Edit: also you could choose a nature (adamant or rash I could do very quickly, any other may take a bit)
Edit 2:also if youre cool with it id prefer ha on the shieldon

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
For the CMT in my shop is this alright? I'll like a female though please.
Tirtouga
Adamant | Sturdy | Male (good offers for females)
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Knock Off​
It doesn't have to be perfect, I really only want the ball. :)
Sure thing, I'll give you a shout when she's ready.
lockiegengar12 would you take
6iv ha female for female spitbacks of the dreamball shieldon and net ball tirtouga? Ivs dont matter
Edit: also you could choose a nature (adamant or rash I could do very quickly, any other may take a bit)
Edit 2:also if youre cool with it id prefer ha on the shieldon
I don't have HA shieldon, sorry :/ I released mine as I saw Sturdy as the superior ability xD.
Hi ! I would like a Diglet, a Duskull, a Taillow and a Gothita ( Diglet, Duskull and Taillow in their Rare Ball ).
I don't have a list unfortunately but I can offer a lot of Rare Ball pokes like Skarmory Heavy Ball, Dream Ball Petilil, Dream Ball Feebas or Alomomola, Moon Ball Houndoor... All 5/6ivs with egg moves.

Tell me if you are interested.
Not interested sorry.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
CMT for Relaxed Female Bulbasaur and Corphish?
I don't want to do bulbasaur sorry, stupid 12.5 gender ratio. Corphish is actually in a dream ball, I made a mistake, is that OK?
If so, then I'd like a female of your nest ball cottonee.

Hello, I've been a forum member lurking for about 6 years but only recently got back into Pokemon with X and Y; now looking to do some uber battling. I've got a Calm Xerneas 31/x/31/26/31/29 in a premier ball, EV'd 248 HP, 252 SpD, 8 Def for you to either clone or hold as collateral if you'd let me EV for you; I'd like the Pokebank Shaymin. (Or if someone reading this would clone and be willing to vouch for me, that would be much appreciated.) I've got an infinite amount of free time to EV train; would be happy to do more than 4 if you have a need for it.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hello, I've been a forum member lurking for about 6 years but only recently got back into Pokemon with X and Y; now looking to do some uber battling. I've got a Calm Xerneas 31/x/31/26/31/29 in a premier ball, EV'd 248 HP, 252 SpD, 8 Def for you to either clone or hold as collateral if you'd let me EV for you; I'd like the Pokebank Shaymin. (Or if someone reading this would clone and be willing to vouch for me, that would be much appreciated.) I've got an infinite amount of free time to EV train; would be happy to do more than 4 if you have a need for it.
I don't really need EV training atm, but I can give you Shaymin for free cause you seem like a good guy. Gimme a while to get it cloned, I'll msg you :).

Lets Trade spit backs (All Females
Mine:
Charmanders in repeat,Net and Luxury Balls all females with 3 different sets of EMs,Adamant,Timid and Hasty for net,repeat and lux respectively.
Moon Ball Zubat with 4 EMs Quick Attack,BB,Zen headbutt and hypnosis Jolly
Timer Ball Cyndaquil No ems Timid
Riolu Quick,Dream balls with 4 different EMS each Naive/Jolly/Timid/Adamant/Modest(/=Or)
Buneary Lux and Love Ball
Pansage,Panpour Nest and Dive Ball
Minun Lux Ball Timid Volt Absorb

Shiny Non Spitback HP Ice Gothita 31/even/30/31/31/31

Yours
All spitbacks I asked for in PM?Is that Fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)