The Emporium: XY 5IV Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hi. im interested in your shinny vulpix and shiny noibat with ability capsule. i have 5iv adamant huge power shiny marril with egg moves and 5iv impish immunity gligar for trade.
Have both of these, so sorry.
cmt for shiny ferro/staryu/vena/drillbur
If you can attach an Everstone to the Pumpkaboo (not Gourgeist) and I send you one back if needed, I would be interested in that. Otherwise: Jungle pattern Scatterbug/Sandile/Togepi. By Vena I assume you mean Venusaur? He's under non-redis, so we could do 3:3.
Growlithe isn't cloned and I plan on reserving it for trades with people that demand non-cloned pokes. Is there a reason for your preference of pumpkaboo over gourgeist?
Well we could clone him and have no redis rights to the clone. I'll look again if you'd rather not do that though, no worries. I want a Pumpkaboo holding Everstone as I have a Gourgeist but I want the pre-evo too. Would send an Everstone of my own so you don't lose one.

RaptorPlayer well we have the 5IV Speed Boost Torchic but I have the 6IV already cloned AND Mega Blaziken gets SB anyway.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
If you can attach an Everstone to the Pumpkaboo (not Gourgeist) and I send you one back if needed, I would be interested in that. Otherwise: Jungle pattern Scatterbug/Sandile/Togepi. By Vena I assume you mean Venusaur? He's under non-redis, so we could do 3:3.
I could probably do sandile + togepi + pumpkaboo

Have both of these, so sorry.

Well we could clone him and have no redis rights to the clone. I'll look again if you'd rather not do that though, no worries. I want a Pumpkaboo holding Everstone as I have a Gourgeist but I want the pre-evo too. Would send an Everstone of my own so you don't lose one.

RaptorPlayer well we have the 5IV Speed Boost Torchic but I have the 6IV already cloned AND Mega Blaziken gets SB anyway.
Non-redistribution on growlithe seems like a fair compromise. I would need it cloned in that case.

Yeti

dark saturday
I could probably do sandile + togepi + pumpkaboo
I would prefer the Scatterbug since I don't have the Jungle pattern yet but whatever's good for you.
I just caught a shiny chansey today. Anyway I can get a clone of your hp fire vinesaur for it?
Venu's under no-redis, sorry.
Non-redistribution on growlithe seems like a fair compromise. I would need it cloned in that case.
Yeah sure thing, rem can clone it pretty quickly. We have a Staryu clone ready, let me get rem in here since he has the clone and will be cloning.

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
adding you now, 4313 1060 8040 - pkmn x fc - IGN Lamar Davis.

cloning is kind of random though,i can take from a few mins to 30ish so sorry in advance

Thanks for the trade guys. I'm interested in swapping charmanders to have another nature to use if you're down with that. If there's anything else you see, I am interested in noibat.

Yeti

dark saturday
Thanks for the trade guys. I'm interested in swapping charmanders to have another nature to use if you're down with that. If there's anything else you see, I am interested in noibat.
Yeah I have our Timid on hand to swap. Noibat's Modest, I think that's the boss nature but some people have assumed it was Timid in the past.
Eh so pumpkaboo + togepi + sandile for your staryu/vena/ferro
Venusaur's a no-redis, so it would be Staryu/Ferro/Drilbur for Pumpkaboo with Everstone/Togepi/Sandile.
will you do a 5iv adamant shiny aron with stealth rock and iron head for the 5iv shiny vulpix?
I've got two shiny Arons already :C sorry.
I see. How about a trace modest ralts non-shiny is good with me.
Yeah, let me dig through my egg box and see if I happen to have one of those. I remember the box was sort of meh.

Yeah I have our Timid on hand to swap. Noibat's Modest, I think that's the boss nature but some people have assumed it was Timid in the past.
Yea same with charmander-y. I still think modest is better for that power, but I like having options. I have a timid noibat, so again, options. :p
If you could attach an ability capsule to noibat, I'd like to use the other ability. I'm assuming items get cloned with the pokemon? Tell me what you would like for it.

Yeti

dark saturday
Yea same with charmander-y. I still think modest is better for that power, but I like having options. I have a timid noibat, so again, options. :p
If you could attach an ability capsule to noibat, I'd like to use the other ability. I'm assuming items get cloned with the pokemon? Tell me what you would like for it.
Yeah for sure, my parents were Adamant/Timid so I went with Timid for Char-Y but it's good to have variety.
I think rem is heading out but whenever he's free he can clone the Bat and capsule. They do get cloned which is very handy for Mega stone exclusives. Would Nidoran-M work?

CHECK MY SICK GOOMIES. Also remlabmez's not-as-sick-mons.

OT: Yeti
FC: 4656 6829 8881
Timezone: PST
TSV: 1614
Safari: Manectric / Pachirisu / Helioptile

I breed 5IV Pokémon and get those with SV matches hatched. All my Pokémon are legit. NOTE THAT REMLABMEZ CLONES SHINIES HE AND I HAVE BRED. I DO NOT CLONE SHINIES I TRADE FOR.

MY REDISTRIBUTION POLICY:
Breed my 5IV parents to your heart's content. I trade for female 5IVs so I can breed and nickname a copy of my own or get my personal egg hatched via TSV. I won't compete with your market, but you can breed my parents all you like.
Shiny Clones: I ask that if you clone and/or trade the shiny I give you, you let me know. I would prefer to keep track of them. I also ask you trade it on Smogon, and especially don't offer it on a site that does not permit cloning. Reason being I don't want to offer my original, or a clone if the site permits, and then get called out without knowing the mon was traded there.

SHINY STOCK (if it is shiny I also have non-shiny forms; some are in stock, some are breed on request)

Gooey | Modest 31/X/31/31/31/31 M
Nickname: Goodini
OT: Harris / 04302
If you are interested in a shiny Goomy, it will be a clone of Goodini, not Siouxsie. He will keep the nickname.

Gale Wings | Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 F
LEVEL 41 EVed: 252 At 252 Spe 4 HP
OT: Tsukiko / 40518 / EVed by OD
Clones of the Talonflame come EVed. I can also breed fresh lv1s with the same specs.

Frisk | Modest 31/X/31/31/31/31 M
Can come with Ability Capsule
OT: Tobias / 13343
Clones will be of this male (I will not clone Echo)

No Guard | Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/0 F
OT: Jibaku / 48308
Lv1 Untouched, no nickname

Drought | Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31 F
EGG MOVES: Heat Wave, Hypnosis
OT: Isai / 10590
Lv1 Untouched, no nickname. Comes with the egg moves.

Unnerve AND Compound Eyes | Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31 M
OT Unnerve: koreancharactershere / 38129 | OT Compound Eyes: Leena / 51729
I have two males with the same spreads - one of each ability. One was hatched on a Korean game.

Solar Power | Timid | 31/X/31/31/31/31 M
EGG MOVES: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Outrage
OT: Ramael / 57574
Lv1 Untouched, no nickname. Comes with egg moves.

Speed Boost | Adamant 31/31/31/15/31/31 F
OT: David / 39478
Lv1, female, untouched, no nickname.

Blaze | Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 M
NICKNAME: Sunny
OT: Belladonna / 53972
Lv1, 6IV, no egg moves.

Sturdy | Impish 31/X/31/X/31/31 M
NICKNAME: Plat
EGG MOVES: Whirlwind, Curse, Brave Bird, Drill Peck
OT: Katherine / 24300
Lv1, untouched, comes with egg moves, nicknamed. I WILL PROBABLY REBREED FOR AN IDEAL WITH NO NICKNAME.

Trace | Modest 31/X/31/31/31/31 M
Can come with Ability Capsule
OT: Ranulf / 40039
Lv1, untouched, working to get a female.

Iron Barbs | Relaxed 31/31/31/X/31/0
EGG MOVES: Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock
OT: Deoxys / 56693
Lv1, untouched. Comes with egg moves + Self-Destruct.
FOR

Anticipation (HA) | Adamant 31/31/31/29/31/31 F
EGG MOVE: Wish
OT: Vee / 32313
Lv1, untouched, comes with egg move. This is a female HA physical Eevee, perfect for Flareon and Leafeon setups. You won't find a finer Eevee, especially not a female!

Natural Cure | Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31
OT: need to add
Lv1, untouched. Bred by remlabmez, ideal genderless Staryu - the finest Starmie you'll ever own.

Marvel Scale | Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 F
EVed - 252 At 252 Spe 4 HP
Moves: Dragon Dance/Outrage/Earthquake/Fire Punch
OT: Alex / 23924
Lv67, comes EVed and with the listed moves. Obtained the full redis rights from Pink, who bred her.

Infiltrator | Jolly 31/31/31/X/31/31 F
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Defog, Quick Attack, Steel Wing
OT: Squid / 51502
Lv1, untouched, comes with all 4 egg moves. I bred the latter two on myself. If you need the speediest Zubat in the land, here's your girl.

Mold Breaker | Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 F
OT: Zanzakin / 61349
Lv1, untouched. Check this sick mole.

Lightning Rod | Timid 31/E/30/31/31/31 F
Lightning Rod | Timid 31/E/24/31/31/31 M - NICKNAMEABLE
OT: Stephen / 16446
OT: Yeti / 57658
Lv1, untouched, the female is the ideal spread for HP Ice. I also have the second, a male, who matched my TSV, he is not ideal but has HP Ice and can be nicknamed. I bred both.

Hyper Cutter | Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 F
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Sucker Punch
OT:
Lv1, untouched, comes with egg moves, can come with Ability Capsule for Intimidate. I bred her myself and sent her to be hatched - box had been checked before but she was hatched post-Instacheck-mortem.

NEXT UP:
Regular 5IVs with egg moves. Until Instacheck or a TSV method returns, it's back to normal mons and clone trading.

All shiny Pokémon will not have my OT, however they were bred as eggs by remlabmez or me and sent to be hatched via TSV. All 5IV non-shinies will have one of our OTs. I do not trade OR clone shinies I have traded for.

Next posts: my wants/trades and remlabmez's stock.
interested in a shiny 5iv jolly prankster riolu for one of your shiny 5iv pokes?

Yeah for sure, my parents were Adamant/Timid so I went with Timid for Char-Y but it's good to have variety.
I think rem is heading out but whenever he's free he can clone the Bat and capsule. They do get cloned which is very handy for Mega stone exclusives. Would Nidoran-M work?
My cloning friend is currently cloning nidoran (don't usually have cool guys like rem to offer it as part of trade) so let's do nidoran-m for noibat tomorrow. charmander for charmander we can do for now though. don't need mine cloned either.

Yeti

dark saturday
Sure, you said you were cloning the pumpkaboo and giving me a copy back correct?
Uhh we can do that if you want. rem's gone out for the evening so once he's back to distribute the clones I'll have him drop you a line.
interested in a shiny 5iv jolly prankster riolu for one of your shiny 5iv pokes?
I have a Riolu, sorry!
My cloning friend is currently cloning nidoran (don't usually have cool guys like rem to offer it as part of trade) so let's do nidoran-m for noibat tomorrow. charmander for charmander we can do for now though. don't need mine cloned either.
Yeah that's good, rem went out so he can't clone Noibat atm anyway. I'll see if I still have you added then hop online for Charmander.

Are there any egg moves on Pinsir? If so, looking at him/Alakazam/Nidoqueen. I presume there are since your normal 5IV stock has egg moves. The Electrike can come as an EVed Manectric if you'd like.

I am so salty about that. Sooo salty. rem sent me our 5IV Ditto to breed Chansey and Instacheck got patched :[ Chansey was my next project. But we will be looking to trade for one, whether here or on another site.

I don't suppose your shiny Gourgeist are actually Pumpkaboos by any chance? Since I presume not, I'll do Staryu for a Growlithe clone. If you can't clone him we can and I'll return the original.
Yeah it has quick atk and CC. I'm fine with the manetric. Do take note the pokes are nicknamed though.

Yeti

dark saturday
Could you make it ferroseed, staryu and manetric then? Already found a potential fletchling. Btw I need some time before I can trade.
Oh wow I totally forgot it was 3:3, haha I'll need rem to clone Staryu and Ferro, so no worries about needing time, he's out with friends. Will get Ferro and Staryu ready asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)