Team Trials - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE DEADLINE IS GETTING CLOSER

I'd like to thank the initiative of the group that actually got their matches done. However, we still have 3 more sets of matches to be done, so please.

HURRY UP

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Lost to Fishin 5-0 in a series of crap moves and overall horrible playing on my part. =/

Hope tennis (...) and Bass can pull through.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Confirming, almost blew it at the end though. I was up 4-0 and I failed to ko something, with 1% leftover. Great game though.

I dunno if I can get on my home pc because my video card is dead. Im gonna try and replace it but I cant promise Ill be able to. Ill let you guys know threw my school pc if I can get on or not. Sorry team.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
_Void_'s Last Activity: September 14th, 2008 04:34 PM

I sent a PM on the 15th, obviously no response.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol i took out my rapid spinner at the last second because i thought "he wont use a stall team...he EXPECTS me to have a rapid spinner."

bad idea

bail me out again team

Sorry, my internet broke down and I couldn't get it to work again up until now @.@
I'll do my very best to complete the battle in time, tho >_<

Damned, my internet is still bitching around quite a lot x.x By the looks of it I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to get the battle done in time Dx
Sorry guys >.<
I'll contact Baris and see if we can find a replacement real quick, because with the current state of my connection I really don't see it possible...
So I guess that's a win for Fabbles if the replacement doesn't manage to battle in time...
I'm really sorry about all of this, but I just can't do anything about it >.> (stupid connection)

Gaborik, please understand that that was a very rude remark to make. I understand that you're waiting, as your team advanced. However, the other battles have made much less of an initiative to get this done. To be honest, I am even more disappointed because most of these people are on quiet often. I understand the troubles _Void_ has had, but the other people have been making no initiative to get this done.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well, don't blame me as I have PMed Void several times. In fact, he didn't even respond to my last (and he has been on since I PMed him).

So please, don't get rude and say we have had "no initiative."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)