SM RU Team Member Recommendations (and other helpful advice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I have recently started playing showdown more frequently and have almost no previous experience within competitive battling. Yesterday, I (kind of) created my first ever team for the RU tier and I would appreciate it if any of you seeing this post could suggest a sixth member for my team along with any moveset or pokemon change-ups that would make more sense.

Here is my team:

Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Protect
- Leech Seed

Golisopod @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Emergency Exit
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- First Impression
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Aqua Jet

Metagross @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Donphan @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard

Noivern @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Taunt
- Roost
- U-turn

Please keep in mind that I would prefer to keep Mega Sceptile on the team. However, you are still free to suggest otherwise.

Edit: Oh yeah and also I'm going for an offensive team please keep that in mind as well

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! As the user above said, I'll be locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. You also need to have a completed team of 6 before asking for feedback on how to improve your team. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with descriptions, you can refer to the Smogon Dex for some help.

Have a nice day and welcome to smogon! Let me know if you need any help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)