Greninja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Taunt
- Gunk Shot
Greninja is on this team because I want hazards and I want them fast. Greninja is my lead. It stops opposing rocks and gets spikes/t-spikes up at the start of the game. Max speed max attack allows Gunk Shot and taunt to be most effective. Gunk shot, lets it 1v1 Tapu Fini and do a considerable amount of damage to Charizard.

Salamence @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Defog
Next up is Salamence. This mon outpseeds the majority of the meta game.
It lures steel types and phys def pokemon that would normally stay in to eat up a dragon claw or outrage. Instead, they get demolished by draco or fire blast. It's a decent switch-in in a pinch. Defog for hazards and roost to let me switch into things multiple times.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Power Whip
It's the only electric switch in on my team. Without it the team gets destroyed by koko and thundurus.
Leech Seed lefties and protect let it live forever. Stealth Rocks are there because. Well. They're stealth rocks.

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Wild Charge
- Taunt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
This is my revenge killer and Z-Move user. Z-Wild charge can get a kill almost every game. Notably, it oh-kos chansey and magearna. U-turn lets me switch out on ground types and hp ice is good for incoming landos.

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance
Late game sweeper with swords dance. +2 Frustration and Close Combat take care of walls after they've been weakened by rocks and spikes while QA is for squishier mons.

Type: Null @ Eviolite
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Return
- Roar
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
Roar lets me rack up hazard and contain sweeps that would otherwise beat me.
It doesn't really do anything else specifically.

I've used this team to get to 1600 so I know it's not... teeeeerrrrible, but I want to know if there's anything I can do better!
Here's the raw paste https://pastebin.com/sUywcQTF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)