Announcement SV National Dex Suspect 8 - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1701384346997.png

Confirming as NDSNEZgoinginsane

This was my first ever time participating in a suspect test and what an awful experience it was. tbh I don't think I'll ever have the willpower to do it again but if it means sneasler might get banned it was all worth it. Using zapdos during this run actually took years off my life.

Last edited:

spidget

formerly Lifeismyth
is a Top Tiering Contributor
1701141589824.png

my losses:
dire claw sleep
tera dark sub bulk up landorus ????????????????????????????????????? Why was he tera dark? It happened like 5 days ago he's rent free in my head
time to BAN this cheap evil mon. Anyone who loads up sneasler is literally setting themselves up for eternal damnation. Let it be known that karma is real, you'll stub your toe in 15 years and have to wonder was it because you loaded up sneasler?
anyway here's the sneasler psyspam I loaded up for my reqs https://pokepast.es/132e085106a1e5b6 thanks to hidin for posting the 6, for my version I made ceruledge weak armor and sometimes swapped between sash on great tusk and booster energy. Head smashing lead zard y was always funny though

Last edited:

hidin

What a kind young man
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
1701213175445.png

shoutout that one guy who had will o wisp scov burning my ogerpon like why the hell would you use that at all lol my dnite killed you regardless
s/o Lasen for watching me grind a bit and seeing my first throwaway acc lose game 1 to araquanid webs

:iron-valiant: :iron-moth: :mawile-mega: :ogerpon-wellspring: :ting-lu: :dragonite:
heres the team, feel free to use

RoFnA

Vegan funktioniert ned
is a Top Tiering Contributor
confirming as NDSNEZ RoFnA

Unbenannt.PNG

used the same team as for the last suspect test. pretty funny team -> Char-Y + Scarf Tusk in Sun is kinda cool. Bisharp to trap and remove stuff. Sash Pawmot helped a lot of times against sweepers like scarf Kartana, +1 Gyarados etc... HP Ice Zeraora is really nice to lure in and remove Lando and Garchomp.
:Charizard-Mega Y: :Great Tusk: :Bisharp: :Pawmot: :Glimmora: :Zeraora:

Boomenheimer

formerly 2020 idm boomer
is a Tiering Contributor
IMG_9140.png

Shout out Oculars for making it into the screenshot and to lil baby and gunna for sponsoring this suspect test.

:sv/Grimmsnarl: :sv/Kommo-o: :sv/Jirachi: :sm/Gyarados-Mega: :sv/Volcarona: :sv/Great Tusk:

Built this no skill team featuring the THROAT GOAT for my reqs run.​

Haven’t played ladder in a while so I was surprised by all the Aegislash usage. Very annoying to play against when my two mixed wallbreakers get hard walled. Yeah Volc and Gyara help with that matchup but they’re not as easy to break with for well-prepped teams. Consider slotting EQ/Flame on Kommo-o over Clanging Scales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)