Resource SV BSS Viability Rankings (Regulation F)

DerpySuX

TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Okay, Thanks for clearing things up. But, the part about Dondozo being a roadblock, can't Annihilape use the lack of reliable recovery against it? After a little chip from hazards, if luck favoring it Annihilape can beat Donmandozo in a one-on-one.
Also, the fact that Gholdengo can handle unboosted Rage Fists without tera is something you can't just say-Annihilape can easily get that boost and then Gholdengo is forced to tera.

But okay, I agree with Annihilape staying in A-.
I’m an avid Dondozo user, and imo you are drastically under selling how bulky Dondozo is. Remember that to beat most Annihilape, it only needs to survive until Fissure connects, which is on average 3 turns. In this time Annihilape is not getting any sort of boosts to Rage Fist, and Unaware negates Bulk Up boosts, should you be carrying the move. You will have to dodge a 30% chance for 8 turns, maybe a few less if you play right, to not lose to Dondozo and be able to beat it consistently. This is, simply put, not reliable at all. In order to consistently deal notable damage to Dondozo, Annihilape must sacrifice itself with Final Gambit, which while doing a respectable 80ish percent, also kills it, which is not always what you want. It’s also not unreasonable for Dondozo to find a few opportunities to get Leftovers recovery or even find a turn to Rest up if it’s carrying the move, and Ape sacrificing itself will be almost, if not completely negated should that happen.

Gholdengo, while being more doable, is still able to go one on one with most Annihilape, yes it can boost up to maybe force a tera, but if you Bulk Up as Gholdengo Nasty Plots, or worse, Tricks you a Choice item, you’re just as fucked.

This will go away soon. As perhaps the last thing, can someone explain Lucario being on here? I never liked its stats, except maybe the mega but that's neither here nor there. It gets E-Speed, but there's obviously competition in that role from the #1...and probably Arcanine fwiw. Outside of being the only user of Bone Rush(which is no big deal, although at least it might get past a poison Wo-Chien's sub well...)I don't see much w/ the moves. Maybe the niche is Justified+Extremespeed? Since you can switch in on one of the ruin's dark moves....idk that that's very great.

EDIT: looked back, apparently the one nomming it was Theorymon. Now I'm hesitant to try to get it dropped lol. But maybe more explanation still wouldn't hurt, as for one thing it's obligated to go sash just like Loom, cause of the bulk on both.

DerpySuX

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Lucario can function as a lead thanks to Counter and Extreme Speed. This is something Dragonite can not do and it’s main selling point as a teams potential Sash user.
It also has access to Swords Dance, which allows it to boost a lot more instantly than Dragonite, and it notably isn’t weak to Fairy. Yes, Dragonite and Arcanine give it competition for the role of Espeed spammer, but it does things neither can replicate, and those things are relevant and worth considering.

Lucario can function as a lead thanks to Counter and Extreme Speed. This is something Dragonite can not do and it’s main selling point as a teams potential Sash user.
It also has access to Swords Dance, which allows it to boost a lot more instantly than Dragonite, and it notably isn’t weak to Fairy. Yes, Dragonite and Arcanine give it competition for the role of Espeed spammer, but it does things neither can replicate, and those things are relevant and worth considering.
Ty! I didn't consider counter WITH espeed. Neither alone is unique. Together they mean something...it sounds more like it is in competition with Lycanroc-Dusk. Would you say it is much better than that?

EDIT: w/ the ability and STAB, Accelerock is about the same BP(could be like 2 or 3 less if my math is right lol,) so factoring it's an attack that can be SE I'd say it's better than Espeed except where the +2 priority is beating a slower espeed/+1 priority attack. It gets other stuff, including a 2nd priority like Lucario(sucker punch,) SR, Taunt, etc. Not weak to fairy, since you brought that up. It's just a C rank mon, so maaybe move Lucario down 2 places. I'm not immediately seeing a reason against. Both are similarly frail(70s all over for Lucario, other is 75/65/65,) Lycanroc-d gets 7 more Atk(SpA is trash, but it was mentioned originally the SD lucario set is more appealing,) and ofc it has a more meaningful Spe stat. Rock is a bad defensive type, but Lucario can only 'wall,' like, choice locked bug attacks xd.

Last thing I feel I can be picky about that's on here. And not just cause meta ending, this all seems correct. I really like that Flutter Mane moved down just slightly, that Def gets to me. The other extremely high mons only lack basically unused Spe(Ting-lu) or secondary attacking stats, not a defensive stat. It's still pretty great, but it just isn't DNite level(not saying our other S's are, but oh well.)

Last edited:

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
Oh boy. True yadon fashion as always but it's finally time for the Regulation D update! This is just the baseline Regulation D VR list we've come to so that we have something to work with once team reports start appearing at the end of the season. For the most part there was obviously not a detailed analysis of every Pokemon's placement here so the fine details could easily be argued one way or another, but that's where your comments come in. This meta is still relatively new so there is plenty of room for developments and major changes here, though I've made sure that we've included every major threat here.

I tried to not unrank anything here even though realistically there's a few things that could be cut from the list solely on the basis that they don't even make the Top 150 in usage (Cyclizar I'm looking at you), but many Pokemon down there have a niche that is theoretically still useful so it was easier to just keep them. To accomodate this somewhat, there is now a C- tier for some parity with the A and B ranks.

As for the new Pokemon returning with Regulation D, I chose to not rank anything that was below 60th in Home usage just to keep things simple. Cinderace and Enamorus for example are surely worth ranking somewhere but this is already taking so long to update that we left them out since they're clearly not big meta threats at the moment. Maybe these two would be a good place to start discussion, or we can just see if they get any notable finishes this season.

Going to leave it there for now though because yeah there was a lot to change here, all the changes should be summarized below but if something got missed on the list oh well.

Existing Pokemon:
Rises:

Flutter Mane: S- to S

Ceruledge: B- to B
Grimmsnarl: B- to B

Gengar: C+ to B-
Tyranitar: C+ to B-
Salamence: C+ to B-

Tauros-Water: C+ to B-

Drops:
Chi-Yu: A+ to A
Garganacl: A+ to A
Iron Moth: A+ to B+
Rotom-W: A+ to A
Mimikyu: A+ to A

Baxcalibur: A to A-
Breloom: A to A-
Corviknight: A to B+
Garchomp: A to A-
Great Tusk: A to B
Scizor: A to A-
Iron Hands: A to B
Wo-Chien: A to B+

Azumarill: A- to B+
Glimmora: A- to B+
Kingambit: A- to B+
Palafin: A- to B
Roaring Moon: A- to B
Volcarona: A- to B+

Hippowdon: B+ to B
Magnezone: B+ to B
Rotom-H: B+ to C+
Skeledirge: B+ to B
Sylveon: B+ to B

Arboliva: B to B-
Blissey: B to B-
Cloyster: B to C+
Gallade: B to C+
Gardevoir: B to B-
Hydreigon: B to B-
Orthworm: B to C+
Pawmot: B to B-
Quaquaval: B to B-
Umbreon: B to B-

Avalugg: B- to C+
Blissey: B- to C+
Brute Bonnet: B- to C
Hariyama: B- to C-
Sandy Shocks: B- to C
Scream Tail: B- to C
Slither Wing: B- to C

Ditto: C+ to C
Glalie: C+ to C-
Chansey: C+ to C

Cyclizar: C to C-
Floatzel: C to C-
Houndstone: C to C-
Talonflame: C to C-
Salazzle: C to C-
Scovillain: C to C-
Slowking: C to C-
Lycanroc-Dusk: C to C-
Iron Thorns: C to C-
Iron Jugulis: C to C-

New Pokemon:
Urshifu-Rapid: S
Heatran: S-
Landorus-Therian: A+

Goodra-H: A+
Ursaluna: A+
Urshifu-Single: A
Zapdos: A
Thundurus-Therian: A
Sneasler: A
Cresselia: A
Greninja: A-
Kleavor: B+
Slowking-G: B+
Regieleki: B+
Zoroark-H: B
Basculegion: B
Samurott-H: B
Rillaboom: B-

uppa

did i play well ?
is a Top Artist
please explain what goodra even does. why is it A+.

also the fact that landorus incarnate isnt even ranked seems like an oversight

DerpySuX

please explain what goodra even does. why is it A+.

Goodra is an excellent defensive presence with its acid armor and assault vest sets, with two great abilities to choose from based on your teams needs. Shell Armor allows it to do its ironpress more reliably and be one of the best Urshifu checks available when utilizing a tera that resists fighting. Sap Sipper is an excellent way to stop spore/leech seed shenanagins from pokes like breloom and wo-chien. It’s great natural bulk and capacity to boost its physical defense allows it to run a good bit of offensive investment if you’re inclined to do so as well, meaning it’s not a passive blob like some other defensive mons might be.

As for Lando-I, it’s not that it’s bad, but from what I saw in the VR chat nobody has used it much if at all, and we don’t exactly know where it would go. It does have some issues with being a glass cannon that has to tera to not instantly lose to things like Chien-Pao though, which severely hinders its viability.

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
Should Basculegion be seperated into two entries? For the more physical male one, and the special/mixed female.
Yes, Basculegion should be split so that was an oversight, I guess none of us noticed it since Female Basculegion was kinda just not on our radar. I edited to specify Male for the one we currently have ranked but the Female one will stay unranked for now, we can always revisit that later though if it gets any notable finishes.

Also to add on to Derpy's reply, Landorus-I falls into that category of "not ranking any new Pokemon below 60th in usage at present" in the interest of time. I have no doubt that it's a better Pokemon than some of the stuff we have ranked though and its usage backs that up, but at 83rd in usage it's not looking extremely impressive. The opportunity cost of not being able to use Landorus-T is a factor there of course, but given that Landorus-I has never really been a top level threat in BSS while Landorus-T always has been one, it's not really something any of us have been in a hurry to test out. I'd welcome (encourage, even) a nomination for it from anyone who has been having success with it though.

I agree w/ that 60th in usage rule for, but I also think Arcanine-h deserves a place as it's 7 paces above the regular, and almost 60.

I'd get rid of Iron Thorns and Jugulis from here completely. They never did much of anything, and now I don't even see them in usage(I'm prone to missing things, but still.) They both seem worse than the present forms, quite a bit so w/ Thorns. They both have lower BSTs than the counterparts too.

DerpySuX

We’re working on it. There’s a lot of stuff to go over and the mons we already have listed have shifted a lot due to the new introductions. Personally I think the VR we have right now needs a bit of work, and I would like to get that sorted out before we add more shit to sift through

We’re working on it. There’s a lot of stuff to go over and the mons we already have listed have shifted a lot due to the new introductions. Personally I think the VR we have right now needs a bit of work, and I would like to get that sorted out before we add more shit to sift through

I looked through usage for everything on here. What work do you mean? Some things on here aren't used much at all, like Avalugg, but outside of getting rid of stuff idk what needs to change really. Anyways I don't use Arcanine, either. I just think that recoil free head smash is fairly good, no use to Sudowoodo and other things w/ that combo got Dexit.

DerpySuX

I looked through usage for everything on here. What work do you mean? Some things on here aren't used much at all, like Avalugg, but outside of getting rid of stuff idk what needs to change really. Anyways I don't use Arcanine, either. I just think that recoil free head smash is fairly good, no use to Sudowoodo and other things w/ that combo got Dexit.
For example I think Ting-Lu needs to drop a rank or 2. There are other changes I think need to be talked about that I need to parse my thoughts on more thoroughly before I say anything publicly.
Avalugg is ranked because it is (was in reg c, we’ll see now) an integral part to hard stall, being one of the only ways to stop ohko moves from removing a piece of the team. I’ve been playing and observing a ton of regulation d and as someone who is fairly confident in their understanding of the meta so far, I definitely think we need to make changes.

Unless you have personal experience with or sufficient knowledge of a mon I would appreciate not nominating it on a whim, yes no recoil flare blitz and head smash sound good on paper, but I would appreciate hearing from people who actually know what they’re talking about before I consider it for the ranks.

O Ting Lu hm. Usage-wise maybe, Landog was above by 1 place iirc. It's limited in what it can do, or at least what it should do. What it does is pretty great, so I can agree w/ a one place drop, not so much 2 but more power to you if you get that big of a shift.

Uh ok. That's fine. I'll just wait for more. I see the good more than the bad, results don't necessitate me asking to promote Drifblim.

EDIT: Definitely right I should stick to what I know, even if something looks reasonable. On that note, I sorta switched out Garg for Orthworm(rain match up and ground eating lol,) and that didn't seem to hurt at all. Garg obviously does some stuff better, and even deserves a significantly better rank, but not by so much that Orthworm feels like it actually belongs at C+.

There are lots of ground moves. Well not moves, but users of EQ mainly, Ting-Lu, DNite(steel resists flying tera blast and e-speed,) Luna, and Landog. I'm running water tera esp. for rain(Garg can run water, but is weak to water w/o tera. I just don't feel comfortable relying on it for one mon to have most of the time,) and that even gives a way to beat Heatran, as STABs and Earth Power are ineffective/useless. Orthworm is still largely held back by the low SpD, but even though Garg has way more, it's not used to wall that side so much anyhow. The somewhat stronger Body Press can matter too. I've also seen a few, I can't even remember seeing Mudsdale(ran this before, could see it moving up w/ usage data to support, but as is why bother asking when I even stopped using it. Though I wasn't disappointed by it, that isn't why I stopped using Mudsdale but I digress.) It's still ofc low on usage, but above some in C+. I feel like there is a lot of possible synergy w/ some teammates, thanks to all stee's useful attributes+ground immunity(better, you heal from it.) Toxapex seems like a good teammate, one of the few not absurdly common top 10 teammates, cause it resists the 2 weaknesses Orth has left, and doesn't like ground itself. Heatran only overlaps on fighting, they ofc have synergy, must be many more that are worth trying.

Gallade seemed pretty good to me, when I used it. And it's been horribly dangerous at least some of the times I fought it, I realize it's not setting SR or Spikes w/ its sharpness attacks, but I'm not 100% sure I like it in C+ either. I suppose it's rather slow though.

Last edited:

DerpySuX

Ting-Lu S > S-

While still thoroughly excellent, I think the overall increase in power of Regulation D has pushed Ting-Lu back a bit, at least compared to the other S tier mons. It often tends to demand a teams tera slot when used due to the presence of Urshifu and Flutter Mane, who can heavily threaten it, and while a defensive tera can be good, it undoubtably limits a teams offensive potential in a lot of cases. While it is great at softening up bulkier teams, I feel that it struggles a bit against faster paced teams, since it relies on Ruination for the majority of its damage output, which cannot actually KO anything unless it is at literally 1 HP. Its standard set particularly screwed against anything with a ground immunity because of this. Of course, its other sets are perfectly capable of handling these problem matchups, but sets like Assault Vest forgo any support moves which can be a big sacrifice in itself. I’ve also noticed Ting-Lu slotting Taunt in, which further adds to its moveslot issues.

In short, I find it difficult to make a satisfactory Ting-Lu set without making heavy compromises in at least one area, and as such I think it should be bumped down to S- rank to reflect this.

I agree, it plays too much like hippo(who was always great, before, but never the main character) to be on the same rank as the sweepers who make up the rest of full S. I wouldn't really support less than S-, but I don't think that'll be suggested anytime soon anyway.

EDIT: Nominating Drifblim, just up to C+. I've done good w. it, was #2,400 for a time now 5k ish, definitely seems like on eof the strongest team members at this time. Usage wise is only below like 2 things in C, and well above several like Ditto and Donphan(this should go away, not in usage data.) Drifblim can run quite a bit of bulk while still being speedy after unburden, and not that slow even before(I outspeed neutral spe 252 70s, so them +2 and +1 111s at +2 myself.) Lots of options, even if you'll never really hit things like Ting-Lu(that's probably the worst threat cause ruination.) I often get a trade w/ Destiny Bond(people just don't seem to know I can have that, and that it gets Unburden.) This may be on top of crippling something w/ T-Wave/ beating something. Happened twice in a few games that Drifblim beat something then traded, and one it just traded, but w/ a +2 Ursaluna, so that I could sweep w/ Regieleki. Hex is bette than I thought, I'm liking running that w/ T-Wave more than things I used to namely Shadow Ball w/ a status(no point,) or Shadow and Clear Smog(too niche I think.) Then there's the Minimize set, which probably has value. I've lost to it. I also really like Drifblim's 3 immunities, a lot of Ursaluna can't even hit it, not to mention the more common DNite(the aforementioned luna was crunch, I used Destiny Bond in case of something like that, cause I couldn't hurt it anyways, just stall out its timer on orb.) There are probably still other good options, though I don't really see room for Air Slash or Acrobatics, for instance. Drifblim is the only mon that, if I don't pick it for a match, I never feel 100% sure I picked ok, since I have rarely or never seen it invalidated by the opponent(anything could be but this should be rare.) Like I said in Team Bazaar, only common issue I have(besides the Ting-lu) w/ this is Species Clause lol. I have been turned down a lot in here, but if that happens here I'd actually be surprised, I never ask for much of a rise(anymore.)

Last edited:
Could Iron Hands move up as well? I've never been disappointed by it, though I have just started using it on my team again after a long time. But it seems great, more than B, and it's even above Amoonguss in usage! I'm not pushing for A/A-, though perhaps Amoonguss should drop(Spore is great, but I never DON'T use an answer or two for it, I trust many people are the same.) Maybe B+, it's above usage of some stuff there like gren and even iron moth.

And again on the Drifblim, seriously liking it for a higher rank. It's above most things in C(Haxorus and Scream Tail are close, though they are higher used Cs,) and I find it to be great even with 2 moves not in the data, so potentially it can be even better! Also, the most used Tera is dark(I'm sorta thinking to go fairy,) that has helped me play AROUND Darks often, though so would fairy, you just take neutral from ghost. This means it can often turn around the match up on Chien paos(idk why they beat it the most even still, probably lots of people misplay it somehow who knows.) Then there's the fact you fully wall certain Dnites/ Ursalunas. Lastly, Drif is already above C-, and is only #86, BUT it's a chasm between it and any Mon in C-, not representative of a 1 rank difference. It's also quite above half of C, and even well above the C+ reg goodra.

DerpySuX

Usage does not equal viability, and we’re currently talking about how to restructure the lower tiers. This means the potential addition/removal of a lot of things from those ranks.

Usage does not equal viability, and we’re currently talking about how to restructure the lower tiers. This means the potential addition/removal of a lot of things from those ranks.
If you're saying no drif/no promotion for it, I'm willing to respect your opinion more than mine for now.

I will be interested to see what is added, certainly the low ranks is where this thread might get kinda surprising, you can often shift high a bit like with ting lu that you talked about, but it's pretty in line with what you see a lot of. And what performs well, you're right it's not just usage. But I didn't really nom Drifblim based on usage, I just find it usually a good pick since I often get to para something, wall it with or without strength sap, or even get a ko then a trade with an(apparently!?) Surprising Destiny bond. But again I'm fine to back off. Cart isn't PS where you can reset w/l ratio, so no idea how I'm doing with recent iterations of the team.

DerpySuX

Drifblim is completely invalidated by things like gholdengo and flutter mane, it needs to tera to check either Urshifu form, it’s status spam tactic does absolutely nothing against Ursaluna, who almost always WANTS to get statused.

The only thing I personally find drifblim remotely notable for is evasion pass cheese, which
A - isn’t guaranteed to work, especially at higher levels
B - even if everything goes off without a hitch is liable to be circumvented by several common pokes.

Scarf users can easily trick drifblim and ruin its plan regardless of what it’s trying to do, and it poses very little offensive threat to actually dissuade these pokes from just coming in and mashing trick, taunt, what have you.

Well nvm a promotion for it then. But you made me think, I may have too much spe. It reaches a benchmark(a big one, +Spe 70s so loom/cloyster,) but as is won't ohko statused flutter or 2hko gholdengo(obvi no status there.)

However! W/ 76+ SpA it mostly gets the flutter and will get that calc on gholdy. That goes down to 113 Spe, for odd max Luna and uninvested landog.

As for the rolls, it is very good at living Shadow Balls from the around base 130 unboosted timid ghost crew. It's not perfect, but 0/92 seems like the right amount of SpD(it's meant for def despite lower stat, imo. Like cress but obvi totally different besides that.)

I am not sure I get your point on Luna. Certainly if it can hit me, and I wisp it, that helps it...switch in free. It'll have flame orb anyways if it can use the burn, and I'm not wisp anyhow. It isn't hit by an attack, but often they can't hit me either, while I can strength sap to force a switch or more hopefully cushion the attack so much I get a free switch. The only common attack that really gets Drif's type(not the only possible attack, but looking at data,) is Shadow Claw. Only with guts active and crit will it ohko, so I'm safe to even switch in and sap unless maybe it's Trailblaze+Shadow claw. But nvm the sapping I guess, if they are claw then I'd just trade them w/ d-bond, cause high crit.

Well anyways ty for making me think about the EVs:]

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
Battle Stadium Head
Going to pop in here now, I was planning to get this next update in soon anyway before BSPL begins and it's a bit more of a shake-up than expected. In the high ranks there aren't too many significant changes other than Ting-Lu taking a slight drop to S- and Heatran likewise going down to A+, but the bulk of this update is largely cleanup for the lower tiers, especially C rank.

There's been a bit of discussion internally over how murky the C ranks are because it's hard to really compare stuff when many of these Pokemon are only ranked due to being grandfathered in from relevance in previous rulesets. If we're at a point where most of the low ranks are a matter of "yeah I just threw stuff down there because w/e" then maybe we don't need to track all of those Pokemon, so to address this we simply removed most of these Pokemon. To follow-up with downsizing, we also cleaned up some placements in the B ranks and also reworked what we want out of the C rank to keep it from becoming too bloated while still being a useful aspect of the VR list.

Going forward, C rank is going to give greater focus on ensuring that the Pokemon ranked there have a notable placement at the end of the cartridge season to justify its ranking. This is under our discretion so we're not automatically ranking every Pokemon with a notable high placement, as any dedicated player can make something work with enough meta knowledge. If you look at high ranked teams now, there are a few Pokemon there that are likely only there because the person is a fan of that Pokemon and really wanted to make it work. However, if someone was able to get strong results with Enamorus-Therian or Hisuian Lilligant on their team, we're acknowledging that there is a niche there.

The key difference here is that we're placing more emphasis on actual results for placing random low usage Pokemon on the VR, but we'll also try to avoid grandfathering in Pokemon that were relevant in earlier rulesets that aren't actually seeing use anymore, in order to avoid clutter. This does not mean that the Pokemon removed are unviable, but we want to give greater focus to ranking what people are actually using in the active ruleset. With that, here is the summary of changes below:

Drops
Ting-Lu S to S-
Heatran: S- to A+
Goodra-H: A+ to A

Amoonguss: A- to B+
Greninja: A- to B
Kleavor: B+ to B
Regieleki: B+ to B
Iron Moth: B+ to B
Slowking-G: B+ to B-
Ceruledge: B to B-
Grimmsnarl: B to B-
Samurott-H: B to B-
Tinkaton: B to B-
Zoroark-H: B to B-

Tauros-Fire: B- to C+
Tauros-Water: B- to C+
Quaquaval: B- to C+

Sylveon: B to UR
Skeledirge: B to UR
Arboliva: B- to UR
Bellibolt: B- to UR
Gardevoir: B- to UR
Gengar: B- to UR
Lucario: B- to UR
Salamence: B- to UR
Tauros-Water: B- to UR
Tyranitar: B- to UR
Umbreon: B- to UR

Everything Else from C rank to UR

Rises
Mimikyu A to A+
Basculegion-M: B to B+
Iron Hands: B to B+
Rillaboom: B- to B
Hydreigon: B- to B
Blissey: C+ to B-
Chansey: C+ to B-
Avalugg: C+ to B-

Other C tier restructuring:
Torkoal: C+
Pelipper: C+

Scream Tail: C
Orthworm: C
Forretress: C
Drifblim: C
Rotom-H: C
Cloyster: C
Gothitelle: C
Sandy Shocks: C

New:
Spectrier to C+
Landorus to C+
Overqwil to C+
Basculegion-F to C+

Glastrier to C
Polteageist to C
Maushold to C

Toesdcruel to C-
Enamorus-Therian to C-
Sableye to C-
Articuno to C-
Moltres-Galar to C-
Lilligant-H to C-
Glaceon to C-
Mesprit to C-

Omg Toedscruel yay! I would feel weird nomming it though idk why, but I 100% agree. Not just that, really everything.

EDIT: oh yes, suggesting to ditch Regieleki. I really liked it last gen, but now not at all. It's a massive tera hog in a DNite meta, says a lot. Shut down completely be any ogerpon, bar a terad water(which is still +SpD...so maybe there too.) DNite you probably have to tera ghost to avoid Espeed, and they might EQQ you cause of weakness to start so yikes. Flutter can take a special hit, Regieleki can't take one from that. Pao has strong priority, and is even often electric tera w/ a default ice resist, so you'll go t-bolt or what have you, only to maaybe be resisted. Ursaluna(mainly BM is relevant now,) is outright immune, and very often AV to take even an ice hit, or it can tera away from the ice or get weaker leki w/ vaccuum. Urshifus are again strong priority, and Gholdengo mostly falls into the same category of answer as Flutter. Ting-Lu and Landog are major issues, the former does its job if you ice tera or not even, and I could go on. Regieleki isn't notable, imo for screens as there's pranksters and pult, and I don't think tera does it as many favors as you'd think. Like last gen Zapdos was a big thing, and those are gotten imo, but they're lesser now(not complaining about that lol.) I don't even like Leki as a Bundle check, they are extremely likely to be SpE BE, and then you need scarf...no one liked my scarf anymore, in the analysis that even got cancelled for this mon sucking lol. That at least had a place last gen for fighting vs. medium speed airstreamers and Scarf Caly-S, now I don't get how to use this. I think it competes poorly for a slot w/ all other viable electrics, and w/ DNite and I guess oger for tera, in particular.. Ofc if high placements w/ this can be found nvm, but I'd be surprised. After using it, there is no mon on here that immediately jumps out to me as worse,

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)