Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I obviously don't have to report my match because I played the leader of this tourney, but I didn't feel right not giving a brief mention on how it went down like most others do. (though I am doing more than that lol)

1st match- smash balls & items didn't play much of a role. I was simply outplayed during the match and at the end Friget Orpheon killed us both while finishing me off lol (he was a stock up).
2nd match - complete cheesefest. I got SIX smash balls iirc. Needless to say I won this one.
3rd match - FREAKING INTENSE. Items played more of a role (mainly chucking them, which helped me). We both got smash balls though zerowing was more adept at getting them than I. Match ended with both of us at high percents while I managed to land a killing blow.

So yea. With the smash ball antics, pretty nasty lag, and to a lesser extent items we couldn't really take our matches too seriously. They were still fun though! (cept for the second one. That was a joke >_________>). Thanks for being a good opponent zerowing.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I beat Pirate0, 2-0. I agree that the soccer ball's a broken item, as it's how i finished him in the second game (Which was much more item reliant than the first).

confirming my loss. some selfdestruct in the first round (brinstar platform split what) and many items in the second round.

Anyway, SD is a good player, so I'm not angry I lost. Good luck dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)