Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming Llama and also Silver610 that won against me 2-0.

Man i rusted on so few days, but that's ok, it was a good practice for the next time. It was a good game though.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Matches updated to this post, only 2 days left, get these matches done =[

Zerowing i am 2-0. I beat kite i think it is on page 8 i'm not sure. Also imlostinthought i will be able to play today for the next couple hours or really late tonight.

Hmm it looks like a lot of people haven't finished their match ups and of those that did, most of them have a 3-way tie going. So how is this going to play out and when will the next step of the tournament start (This weekend would be kind of sweet to start round two)?

I suppose you'll break up the qualifiers into groups of four again and have the exact same format, two winners move on from each group? I also suppose you'll create the groups from the people with the best records also trying not too mix up people that know each other well or seem to be at an advantage?

I'm pretty much disqualified.

I never got to do matches with XC and Gouki despite my constant nagging. I was on practically all day and they hardly respond to my pm's.

It's not a big deal, I wasn't planning on winning the whole thing anyways.

Now is today it or can we still do matches today?

Brawlex please answer my pmmmmmms :[[[

Edit: In case anyone needs to contact me, I'm going to be out of town until Monday and have limited internet access while I'm gone.

I missed my scheduled match yesterday with Thunderpup so I decided I'll take a forfeit. Currently trying to get my other matches in though.

EDIT: Never heard from Gouki, just waiting on Maku right now. He's been good about responding so I'm not worried

Darn, it's too bad I couldn't get to my last fight, I really wanted to go for the perfect record in this thing. Oh well, can't have everything. I move on regardless, so I'm happy.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Round 1 is over, bold players are advancing. Round 2 will be up later on this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)