Super Singles Battle Maison Teams [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi, this is a great idea for a giveaway!

Can I please get the shiny Charizard Dracarys? I deposited a male Level 1 Swirlix, and IGN is Luffy. Message is "Hi MegaSimon"

My favourite Eeveelution is definitely Umbreon. Even though he isn't that great in competitive play, I just love how he looks, and Pokemon Colosseum's starter Pokemon made me a very happy player ;)

Thanks very much!

Hey Simon,
my favourite eeveelution is Jolteon, because he looks the most badass (I am still really hoping they will make a Steel one though).
My IGN is Waffle. I deposited a Level 6 Female Korean Nincada, the name consists of three korean letters. I would really like the Charizard please. The message is "miisquet".
Thanks in advance.
Sniped :/

I deposited a lv 15 female Emolga for the Gardevoir, ign Padparadscha

My favorite eeveelution is Sylveon because of how much I've used it in battle.

For Gardevoir's evs a spread of 20/0/4/228/4/252 gets you the same stats with an extra hp and Special Defense due to the way evs work at level 50. Nidoqueen's should be changed to 44/0/0/252/0/212 (I'm also guessing it is supposed to have 31 in SpA).

On Garchomp's nickname Zircon can be many different colors so I think Saphira would be a good fit because Sapphires are blue and it is also the name of a dragon in some book (Zircon is still a cool nickname though). Other than that they all look really good.
Sniped as well :/
As for the nickname, the "normal" color of Zircon is blue, so I thought that fit :) I thought of Saphira as well (Eragon?) but in the book, i read her as a friendly and nice dragon, and garchomp is the exact opposite xD So that didn't really fit with me :/

Hi, just deposited a female level 1 litwick with Simon MVP as message. I'm asking for Gardevoir please. Edit: ign is Locoghoul

My favorite eeveelution has always been Vaporeon since gen 1. Just looks so cool and calm not to mention the stats before the split were good. Thanks for the GA (I like your first team better)
Sniped... :/

I deposited lvl 8 female Budew for Bisharp :) IGN:Michu

My favourite eevelution is Umbreon , cause i just like the idea of sweating poison from your skin :P I know, im weird :D
Sent

Redeposit: Wingull, female, level 30
IGN: Sapphire
Pokemon wanted: Aqua Regia

PS: I would like to have the Azumarill and Gardevoir as my chosen two. Thanks for the generosity! (This is not sarcasm, I truly mean it; I have been wanting a competitive Azumarill)
Sent! Put a second mon for the Gardevoir :)

Deposited: lvl 1 Male Taillow
Requesting: Orion

My favorite eeveeloution is a hard choice and I'd almost say eevee itself but I think that's kinda cheating (eevee is my favorite 'Mon in general) but I'm going with espeon Ive always enjoyed psychic types and the hidden ability magic bounce makes her usuable in battle spot which I just love

Hey !!

Omg those pokes are soo amazing!
Well, actually they are almost my favourite ones ! (although Bisharp's sometimes mehh because he makes me loose many match "Sucker punch fails" haha, always when you really need it to hit)

Both teams look powerfull, i mean, really powerfull ^^ but the "best" of the two is obviously the first, Charizard, nidoqueen, both from g1, i love them! Special mention to Azumarill which i just got hatched shiny from somebody on reddit, i mean literally 1 min ago ! One of the best pokemon imo.

Favourite eevolution would be Jolteon, idk why but probably due to G1, it was an amazing electrik pokemon !

I'll get the Gardevoir because she's just perfect :v Thanks!
Anyway, You're better than me at giving nicknames ! And gratz for the 50 win streak in the battle maison's super singles :)

Deposited: Wurmple female lv. 3
IGN: Monsieur.Z

edit: let me know if i could get this awesome charizard too ^^
Sniped. You can have the Charizard, but we'll do it by GTS again, so post twice ^^ And please, no more Wurmples, there are like a couple of trillion on the GTS... :P

Sniped again-depositing a lv22 female azumarill. All other info the same. Thanks for your patience
Sniped again :/
Hi, this is a great idea for a giveaway!

Can I please get the shiny Charizard Dracarys? I deposited a male Level 1 Swirlix, and IGN is Luffy. Message is "Hi MegaSimon"

My favourite Eeveelution is definitely Umbreon. Even though he isn't that great in competitive play, I just love how he looks, and Pokemon Colosseum's starter Pokemon made me a very happy player ;)

Thanks very much!
Sent! :D

hi man coool guveaway !! can i get that Nidoqueen ?

IGN: GEPESE
Deposited: lvl 1 male Swinub

My favorite eeveelution is Jolteon. Since gen 1 i found one of the most badass pokemon and always was a little bit gelous of Gary Motherfucking Oak for have him as a starter back in the days of Pokemon Yellow,

Thank you so much, you rule !!

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.

As for the nickname, the "normal" color of Zircon is blue, so I thought that fit :) I thought of Saphira as well (Eragon?) but in the book, i read her as a friendly and nice dragon, and garchomp is the exact opposite xD So that didn't really fit with me :/

Sent

Sniped. You can have the Charizard, but we'll do it by GTS again, so post twice ^^ And please, no more Wurmples, there are like a couple of trillion on the GTS... :P

Thank you!

Yeah i follow many manga and FT is one of my favorite hahaha :)
Can i also ask you another pokemon? If is possible, i put in gts a Clefairy level 19, message: MEGASIMON, i'd like very much to have Azumarill! obviously thanks for all!

Yeah i follow many manga and FT is one of my favorite hahaha :)
Can i also ask you another pokemon? If is possible, i put in gts a Clefairy level 19, message: MEGASIMON, i'd like very much to have Azumarill! obviously thanks for all!
You can ask for another, But not Azu please, I don't have many left and want to leave it others :) So if you'd like another, feel free :)

great giveaway! can i grab a shiny charizard? I deposited a female level 1 koffing.
IGN: Ben

fave eevee evo is jolteon, he is everything that mega manectric wanted to be.. minus the stats.
cheers

Sent

So since I was sniped, I am gonna deposit the Charizard I got, asking for your Charizard Dracarys.
This Charizard is Level 41 and Male. If you dont remember my IGN is Waffle and the message is still "miisquet".
THanks in advance.

Asking for Dracarys the Charizard X.

Placing a level 1 female Vulpix named "Goupix."

Thank you for this, I really appreciate it as well as other Maison challengers. It's such a fun part of the game.

My IGN is Gabe as well.

Edit: Forgot to add that my favorite Eevee Evo is Glaceon. It's design is great, just wish GF would give it better moves.

Asking for Dracarys the Charizard X.

Placing a level 1 female Vulpix named "Goupix."

Thank you for this, I really appreciate it as well as other Maison challengers. It's such a fun part of the game.

My IGN is Gabe as well.

Edit: Forgot to add that my favorite Eevee Evo is Glaceon. It's design is great, just wish GF would give it better moves.
Sent!

Put up a level 5 male Slakoth for Black Swan. :)
IGN:Sapphire

Thanks for the Azumarill, and thanks in advance for the Gardevoir!

Last edited:
Hello :)
Congrats for the wins, considering you reached them with ur most loved pokemon
It seems you worked hard for it, well done!! :D
The nicknames are cool, not so much to say
Do i really have to chose just one eeveelution? They're all sooooooo cute ** (except for jolteon maybe xD)

Deposit: Gible, female, level 1
IGN: Tygon
Pokemon wanted: Black Swan Gardevoir

I hope i'm not too late :D
Thank you Simon!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey there:)

I'd love to have the azumarill, i deposited a female lvl 1 croagunk asking for the female lvl 100 azumarill. My ign is batmatt and the message 'thanks:)'

Thank you!

Hi ^•^
Could I get one Black Swan? I put a forretress lv. 38 into the GTS.
My Ingame name is Misty and "Black Swan~" is in the text :3
Thanks for the GA~
My favorite eeveeolution is leafeon. It looks like a elegant royal person ^•^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)