Super Scribblenauts

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Is anyone else pumped for this game? It is released tomorrow, and I for one have already preordered a copy. Maxwell is now moved via the d-pad, which fixes probably one of the worst problems with Scribblenauts. Plus there are adjectives now. Fucking adjectives! Robot Warrior Ninja Invincible Zombie go!

Also it was only $30, so it's not too hard to shell out the cash for this game.

!

First I've heard about it. UK doesn't get it until 29th October :-( of course there's always my R4, but I kind of feel like buying this one, and anyway I prefer to have the UK localization if possible.

I'm guessing "Invincible" and some other adjectives will somehow be nerfed.
Also hopefully more words, you'd be surprised how often the original didn't have what I wanted (more when messing around on the title screen than actually doing the puzzles admittedly.)

i am loving this game so far.
seems like the level editor is much better than the last game.
there are a lot more avatars to buy too which is great (i am currently using the artist)

I got about halfway through the first when I realized they didn't have many of the words I wanted. How expanded is the vocab on this one?

I loved the first game for about 2 weeks and then it got old. Is Super Scribblenauts really that much better that it's worth buying?

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
yeah there a lot of new features like adjectives and d-pad maxwell etc its a large improvement

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Rodan already solved that one, he flew around it.

I need help:

How do you solve the tooth fairy level? I got the boy to fall asleep and left him some money. So that's two out of three win conditions fulfilled. What's the last one? I woke the boy up but that's not it...

EDIT: jumpluff I held his tooth in my hand, but that doesn't do anything...

EDIT2: Solved!

Super Scribblenauts' biggest improvement is by far the controls!

Adjectives and missions are nice too. Unfortunately I am now having trouble with said adjectives as they won't accept conjunction noun/adjective modifiers. Such as in the dinosaur/giraffe level, I tried to write 'long-necked turtle'. It didn't accept long-necked. ):

Unfortunately I'm not up to that but Fate did you take his tooth?

In the original Scribblenauts, I found myself using several items over and over again. Some items, like Pegasus and Air Vent, were so useful that they excluded the use of other items. Has Super Scribblenauts fixed this problem?

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
this game is so fun, specially that duel level with the witch, watching a lil dog beat a huge monster was priceless

In the original Scribblenauts, I found myself using several items over and over again. Some items, like Pegasus and Air Vent, were so useful that they excluded the use of other items. Has Super Scribblenauts fixed this problem?
Yes. They kept the puzzle levels and pretty much got rid of the action levels (which were almost all solved by Pegasus + Rope).

this game is so fun, specially that duel level with the witch, watching a lil dog beat a huge monster was priceless

how did you bea the ugly nuckelavee?? im stuck on that guy.. i noticed he doesnt like water, but when i put 'ocean' it only fills up a bit n then hes in one corner running towards the wall n i cant do anything else? pls email me! elisek7891@gmail.com

Could you do something like a pregnant zombie chimney? Would it be a chimney that stalks you and gives birth to baby stalking chimnies?

The game is pretty cool. I've been describing all the weapons i use as holy. Holy gun, holy sword holy arrow etc.. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)