Strategy & Metagame Submitting an Other Metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is an article idea that I would like to do; however, I have enough on my plate right now so I was hoping to get approval to do this in maybe two issues or so? This article would be about how to submit an Other Metagame, what to include, what makes a good metagame, and also what not to submit. A lot of users ask me in the Other Metas room on Showdown! and it gets a bit tiring having to explain every time and this article would help encourage users to submit metagames and how to help them submit! I'd also include a small section about 'if my article is rejected', because I had someone the other day come to me and tell me they didn't want to submit more Other Metagames because theirs got rejected - which I don't like at all. Also, I spoke with Valmanway about this article and he agreed this would serve a good purpose, but to keep it off for a bit until I can finish my other responsibilities. Thoughts?

Hello, my two articles are both nearly done (one is GP 1/2 and the other only needs images), would now be a good time to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)