stay tuned for another giveaway. (Hint: 20th anniversary for pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post on my profile page. That really isn't completely relevant to the stuff I'm giving out but I can still help you out.
Alright my mistake , ill make a fair trade for the farroseed on your page but would you still be happening to give out some of the pokemon you've listed? I see you don't have anymore talon flame could I possibly get a charizard? Thank you!

Alright my mistake , ill make a fair trade for the farroseed on your page but would you still be happening to give out some of the pokemon you've listed? I see you don't have anymore talon flame could I possibly get a charizard? Thank you!
Of course you can and it's fine for the ferroseed just VM me instead. Put something up for the charizard. Thanks.

Frosty_lucky Sniped. Try a different Pokemon. Also when you go to reply to someone type after the "quote"
Seeking Sableye.

IGN: Brendon
Deposited: Poochyena (Male, L.5)
Comment: RELLY
Sent
Hey rellyms
I deposited a level 45 sableye male
IGN Anirav
Message qwerty

thank you for doing this giveaway.
Sniped
Looking for Sableye

IGN: Whale
Deposited: Lvl. 1 Pawniard

Thanks in advance :)
All copies are taken.

Pokemon Wanted: Pidgeot
Deposited a female lvl 9 skitty (nickname: distritkato)
IGN: Raguel

Last edited:
yep it was, im redepositing now.

Lv. 5 Tailow for the charizard.
IGN: Hrishik

Hope i dont get sniped haha
Thanks!!

Hope everyone enjoyed Christmas some of us will be hosting a giveaway to celebrate the holiday. Reisuke and MegaCharizard25 have some stuff to give out. I also should be giving out stuff soon. Thanks everyone and mods please keep this thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)