Other Metagames Star Wars Themed Pokemon Team

Greetings Folks!! I am a huge Star Wars Fan, as such i decided to create a Star Wars Team to share with you all!! So lets get into it!!

First
Yoda (Meditite) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Counter
Why Meditite? :) Mostly for the cool factor and its close resemblance to Yoda... even thou its just a meditite it packs quite a punch with that PURE POWER! and fake out + bullet punch provide good chip damage.. counter can eliminate a major threat as long as you keep the sash.. This EV Spread aims to maximize meditite's attack and speed to make it somewhat a physical sweeper against slower opponents or those that are paralyzed

Second
Palpatine (Sableye) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Knock Off
- Taunt
We all know Palpatine is the big tricky villian so who else can pull off his role other than that Prankster Sableye... The will o wisp really support the team by weakening physcial attackers and its taunt can keep hazards at bay or shut down set up pokes or stall break those annoying walls... With only one major weakness in fairies he can really disrupt the opponent's flow with its knock off on those predicted switches... Max HP and SP Def EVs work to make Sableye as bulky as possible since will o wisp makes up for its Def stat...

Third
DarthMaul (Rotom-Heat) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
NO LEGS!! ITS RED!! AND ITS SINISTER (a freaking oven with a face) Rotom Heat helps the team by passing on will o wisps and thunder-waves providing vital support to the team especially with regards to speed control.... Its stab overheat and volt switch also can come in handy against flying/water and steel type Pokemon.. by carrying dual status moves it can really catch the switch in who try to take advatage of its type stab combo... This EV Spread takes advantage of its natural bulk and to eat up those special attacks from enemy attacks and can keep Rotom healthy as long as possible throughout the match to provide team support...

Fourth
ObeeOne (Scizor-Mega) (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 200 HP / 56 Atk / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Roost
The reason for the spelling is to create a pun on its name.. Bee since it looks bee like and One since it tends to kill everything with one Bullet punch after a boost or two... A bulky EV spread is used to take advantage of its natural bulk to set up Swords Dance and proceed to sweep the opponent.. His 4x weakness to fire is taken cared of by Rotom Which can T-wave pokes so ObeeOne can out-speed and hit them with knock off... Even un-invested his attack stat is still high to hit most pokes that do not resist its stab Bullet Punch....

Fifth
DeathStar (Electrode) @ Choice Band
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Explosion
- Wild Charge
- Sucker Punch
- Foul Play
DeathStar does what a Death Star does!! EXPLODE!!! LOL Choice band + adamant makes his explosion hits as hard as possible.. the other moves can be used to clean up weakened pokemon.. That explosion can really get rid off at least a threat or severly weakened a pokemon to be cleaned up later..

Sixth
AhsokaTano (Delcatty) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Normalize
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect
For the Clone Wars Fans i bring you Ahsoka :) Imagine paralyzing ground type pokemon? Thats right :) Normalize makes it possible to para those annoying Landos and Garchomps.. This EV spread aims to toxic stall physical pokes with wish and protect.. and T-Wave one again proveide vital speed control for this rather slow team set up... Delcatty is fun to use and is really under rated!!!

NOTABLE MENTIONS!!

DarthVader (Greninja) @ Choice Band
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Ice Punch
- Water Shuriken
- U-turn
My favorite Greninja which takes advantage of Greninja's excellent ability and decent speed :) Did you know water shuriken will hit Gale wings Braviary if its not a speedy nature?? MAX attack and speed plus choice band take advantage of his stats to make him a physical sweeper or momentum gainer via u turns...

Skywalker (Lucario-Mega) (M) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Adaptability
- Bullet Punch
- Force Palm
- Bone Rush
- High Jump Kick
The cool factor in using Mega Lucario is just insane!! Adaptability makes him one of the most powerful mega POKEMON there are (hence its UBER).. You can run a Special Set if you wish with Dragon pulse, Aura Sphere, Vacuum Wave and Flash Cannon is you like!! its just as effective and fun to use!! IF U WISH TO NOT USE UBERS a focus sashed swords dance set + extreme speed + bullet punch cand work or a scarf set with 4 attacks :)

Gen.Grievous (Skarmory) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Spikes
A premier Hazards setter/phazer :) And really in my opinion looks like Grievous.. Can really support any team as long as you avoid taunts and fire/ele/ice special attacks which rotom heat does well

R2D2 (Nosepass) (M) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
Level: 1
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Impish Nature
- Pain Split
- Toxic
- Protect
- Taunt
A very gimmicky and fun set to use!! LOL!! Level 1 + pain split +toxic + berry juice + protect can annoy the hell out of oponents under the right circumstances!!

StormTrooper (Glalie-Mega) (M) @ Glalitite
Ability: Refrigerate
Jolly Nature
- Explosion
- Crunch
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
Mega Glalie is really a great pokemon with team support!! Refrigerate explosion hits even resisted pokemon like a truck :) I oftenly run this as my mega of choice :) and the COOL FACTOR is insane!!

Chewbacca (Ursaring) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Quick Feet
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Protect
- Play Rough
Lol Chewy is a fan favourite of many Star Wars Fans and i believe Ursaring really pulls off his roll with quick feet and these 3 moves really worked for me in OU battles!!!

Padme (Gardevoir-Mega) (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Wish
- Hyper Voice
- Protect
Mega Gardevoir is one of the BEST mega!! Its also has a beautiful design which suits Padme :) This is not the most popular gardevoir set but this is my favourite!! with wish + protect + will o wisp it can really catch the opponent off guard.. still hits really hard with those hyper voices!! THIS IS A MUST USE SET :) This EV spread provides longevity and works well on defensive teams!!

Jewa (Weavile) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Low Kick
Those annoying Jewas didnt play a major role but Weavile kinda does look like thos little black creatures maybe what it looks like under the hoodie!! This is the most useful Weavile set in my opinion which can really hurt offensive teams... Jolly nature makes you outspeed most un scarfed pokemon, ice shard provides priority... Low kick hit steel types that resist its STAB combo..

Jabba (Muk) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Gunk Shot
- Fire Punch
- Power-Up Punch
Muk does look a lot like Jabba!! This assault vest take advantage of its decent special bulk and decent attack stat!! Max attack and adamant nature is prefered to make it hit as hard as possible. Power up punch boost its attack to make him even more of an offensive threat!

SO THATS IT GUYS!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?? WHICH OF THESE WILL YOU TRY!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)