[Standard] -- Monsters Mafia Game Over! Overused Win

I'd just like to remind jiggly that she promised to give me props for most kills in one night: Night 2.

On N2, I killed macle, Von died because of my EPIC reverse BPV, and Toothache died because von died (indirectly through me).

YEAH 3 KILLS IN ONE NIGHT

:chaos:

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Why, what exactly did the Scythe say?

The BG ability says that it prevents all kills, unless the Scythe said it had the highest priority or went through BG then why would you think it would?
A_G sent me this when nook died: "The scythe lets you kill even through BPV or hook or any avoider ability." It didn't really say anything about bodyguards, and I made my plans assuming that it just made the kill unstoppable. With that said, I got really lucky with items. At one point, I had the Horns, Medusa's Glasses, the Scythe, and the Totem.

also, sorry for the double post, but I don't know how to edit in a quote. sorry.

A_G sent me this when nook died: "The scythe lets you kill even through BPV or hook or any avoider ability." It didn't really say anything about bodyguards, and I made my plans assuming that it just made the kill unstoppable. With that said, I got really lucky with items. At one point, I had the Horns, Medusa's Glasses, the Scythe, and the Totem.

also, sorry for the double post, but I don't know how to edit in a quote. sorry.
Item Flavor said:
You are holding the scythe. Should someone with a night kill hold this, their kill would reap through BPV, Hook, or an ability that avoids actions targeted at them.

i had the worst luck ever and i'm not even exaggerating

but i'll leave that to postgame i guess

i thought pole accidentally kidnapped either lifeadmiral or the other guy, but.. damn, that sucks even more

by the way, who was the dragon guy who hooked pole n0?

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
The only reason you even got the scythe was because I was too stupid to pass it away the day before I died, even though I practically knew I was going to die -_-
That wouldn't have mattered. Item-passing has the lowest priority, and you obviously can't pass an item if you're dead.
Good game, though i think the A3 should have had 4 guys and a tad weaker roles. Vampires ftw!
I agree with this. With just one person lost, we were completely cut off, no matter who it was that we lost. If I had been lynched D2, then the A3 would have no information. If polelover had been lynched, then our kidnapper was gone (also, the only one with a passive ability), and if B_T was lost (which did happen), we were left "bodyguard"-less.

when was that? Since I was sure it was Macle's doing seeing as I was being lynched the instant he claimed. I had redirected life on me during n1 so I don't see how that works out either.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I tried to recruit you. I failed because you weren't recruitable. Ergo, you were not village. I told RBG as much and he started the lynch.

It's funny because my other kill target was Engineer Pikachu (pole and pikachu both bandwagoned too quickly both days I was alive). So I would have had your whole faction pegged had it not been for that lousy reverse BPV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)