Stallmory's Shiny Black Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does and dratini was bred in kalos
I'll take the Dratini then. My FC is 3883-5681-7643.

Are these shinies cloned? I have shiny timid chandelure but I need to know if you can clone. :)
As far as I know, yes there are (at least most of them). I also know how to clone, but as I only have one 3DS I don't usually do.

Trainer_ZER0 I'm particularly interested in a shiny 5IVs Calm Heatran with Stealth Rock.

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted

As far as I know, yes there are (at least most of them). I also know how to clone, but as I only have one 3DS I don't usually do.

Trainer_ZER0 I'm particularly interested in a shiny 5IVs Calm Heatran with Stealth Rock.
Hm, ok, let me check if I have that :)

OP Updated! With brand new Kalos-born Pokémon; Gliscor, Venusaur, Aegislash, Talonflame...

LOOKING FOR A SHINY 5IVs IMPISH LANDORUS WITH KNOCK OFF AND STEALTH ROCK!

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted

Hm, I don't have one, but I can get one.

is your shiny medicham in a dive ball by chance? and if so, is there anything in my thread you'd possibly want?

Shiny 6 IVs Flawless Impish Skarmory with Sturdy, Stealth Rock and Brave Bird. (Male, Pokéball)
hello :) very interested in this guy! For trade I have
  • shiny lopunny jolly 5iv missing hp with klutz switcheroo/icepunch/encore/fakeout (has to be relearned)
  • shiny blissey 5iv -att calm with flamethrower/toxic/softboil/prot
please let me know ^^

Shiny 6IVs flawless Bold Rotom (Pokéball)

I can give you a

SHiny DRatini
Adamant
Marvel SCale (HA)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Not ev trained
ExtremeSpeed

PM me cuz i got no thread

Biggest update ever!

I'll be here to trade only until tomorrow night (I'll be visiting my grandma next month and there's no Internet there ;__;)!

Hey im interested in your sylveon and your yveltal. Ive got a shiny 6v careful harvest phantump lvl 1 UT, a shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm prankster klefki lvl 1 UT, a shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator noibat lvl 17 252 speed EV, a shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest gooey goodra lvl 100 UT (reset bag was used). Inbox me if youre interested :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You should list the OT/ID of the Pokemon that you didn't breed yourself.

Trade Thread Rules-

If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user or OT/ID of that user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details. For Pokemon you did catch/breed yourself, it's fine to just add your OT/ID at the top of the thread and say that any Pokemon without a listed OT/ID were obtained by you and have the OT/ID at the top of the thread.
Quoted from: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-forum-rules-read-me-first-updated-march-27th-2014.19407/

and no, I'm not a mod.

Shiny V-Create Adamant Rayquaza, Shiny Timid Hidden Power Ice and Gravity Sheer Force Landorus, Shiny Adamant Zekrom,
None of these can be shiny.

Last edited:
Hi I would like your shiny entei with extremespeed and sacred fire. I have a few questions though how exactly did you get that entei? Also what is the redis on the entei? I can trade you a few shinnies on my thread and if your patient a dusk ball shiny hawlucha is coming up.

Shiny Flawless 6IVs Jolly Mewtwo with Pressure and Drain Punch (Premier Ball)

Do you know who RNG abused this? CMT...Maybe....

Esmeya said:
None of these can be shiny.
My bad, didn't remember Zekrom and V-Create Rayquaza can't be shiny (same for Landorus, I got one without HP Ice so that means it's like ultra-hacked ;__;)

Hi I would like your shiny entei with extremespeed and sacred fire. I have a few questions though how exactly did you get that entei? Also what is the redis on the entei? I can trade you a few shinnies on my thread and if your patient a dusk ball shiny hawlucha is coming up.
I got it from a trade, but you could get one at GameStop with an Adamant nature and Extremespeed (all Enteis now can learn Sacred Fire through Move Relearner)

Shiny Flawless 6IVs Jolly Mewtwo with Pressure and Drain Punch (Premier Ball)

Do you know who RNG abused this? CMT...Maybe....
Not a clue, got it from a trade, too. Its OT/ID is Alessa - 30099.

I'll take a look at your threads, I'll inbox you if I see something.

My bad, didn't remember Zekrom and V-Create Rayquaza can't be shiny (same for Landorus, I got one without HP Ice so that means it's like ultra-hacked ;__;)

I got it from a trade, but you could get one at GameStop with an Adamant nature and Extremespeed (all Enteis now can learn Sacred Fire through Move Relearner)

Not a clue, got it from a trade, too. Its OT/ID is Alessa - 30099.

I'll take a look at your threads, I'll inbox you if I see something.
Anything interest you for that entei?

Ok, now with everything in check, let's do this. Now with a brand new updated wishlist and more things yet to come!

I'm interested in a lot of your shinies, and I have a few things on your wishlist.
Just CMT and tell me what you want, that way I can decide what I want from your thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)