Project SS CAP Battle of the Fortnight - Round 19: GARRETT VS LBN

spoo

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
VOTE COUNT
PLACE
USER
VOTES
1st​
AM​
3​
2nd​
capladderman/quziel​
2​
3rd​
clt11 d2thew/dj breloominati, capladderbeing (i dont know whos alt this is '-'), gibraltr slayer, scizivire, estronic, assmen vs managers​
1​

alright well the votes were all over the fucking place this week lol so I'm casting my own vote for quziel, which means our two players this round are going to be quziel vs AM!

1629224074492.png
1629224090412.png
VERSUS
Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 2.15.41 PM.png
1629224119776.png

hoping they follow through on that modern gens bo3 bc that sounds fun as hell, either way try to get the games done before the week is over and good luck to both of you

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
The teams I used today for anyone who cares.

:torkoal::heatran::dragapult::venusaur::urshifu::landorus-therian:

BandTran Sun. Wanted to have some fun in some not so serious games so thought sun would be cool.

:charizard-mega-x::toxapex::equilibra::weavile::jumbao::landorus-therian:

CharX Balance. SM Cap is highkey un-tier but I figured Char-X would matchup well against any ReuniTar nonsense in case he brought it.

:scizor-mega::serperior::uxie::zygarde::manaphy::thundurus-therian:

MSciz Screens. I didn't really know what to bring here so I just brought this. The other team I was going to bring had a worse matchup against Gengar he brought so yeah lmfao. We gentlemen agreed no cruci cause we both agreed it's lame.

GGs Q was fun.

spoo

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
onto the next week!

quziel and AM can't be voted on for two weeks, againa and i can't be voted on for this week, and voltage and pannu are freed!

wulf also suggesed cappl assmen vs managers which could be a bunch of fun now that the tour is over, so definitely keep that option in mind !

anyways, GL ALL in polls
:boatogostandode:

spoo

CAP Co-Leader
alrighty I was busy last week so held off on seeing this round through, but coming up this week is CAPPL ASSMEN VS MANAGERS !!! wooooooooo it's not too late after the tour is over for this to be relevant I promise

this is obviously a for-fun project so if you don't feel like playing each other then there's no obligation to; HOWEVER , peer pressure is a real thing and i will absolutely be using it (right now) ((i'm peer pressuring you in this post))

format is best of whatever in whatever cap tier lol go crazy guys get your games done by monday glhf all except for Wulfanator

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)