Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse

Tepig- Lumiose City
Blaze- Male
Adamant- UT Lvl 1
Poke Ball
31/31/31/X/31/31

Egg Moves: Yawn, Curse, Superpower, Sucker Punch​

Last edited:
Indeed it is! Like I said in the message, I was using it in a competition so was rushed to complete it. It has done incredibly well too. Takes supereffective hits like a champ and shocks people with a sucker punch revenge kill!
I'll be getting my clones back from kingChase today or tomorrow, so we can finish up the trade sooner or later :) Glad to see my work paid off!

Hi ! CMT for :

Bulbasaur-Route 7
Chlorophyll-Male
Modes-UT lvl 1
Dusk Ball
31/X/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Egg Moves: Curse, Power Whip, Giga Drain, Petal Dance

Trevenant-Route 7
Harvest- Male
Impish- Lvl 60
252 HP-252 Def-6 Att
Poke Ball
31/31/31/X/31/31
Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Horn Leech, Leech Seed, Phantom Force

CMT for this beauty:

Tepig- Lumiose City
Blaze- Male
Adamant- UT Lvl 1
Poke Ball
31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn, Curse, Superpower, Sucker Punch

Hi ! CMT for :

Bulbasaur-Route 7
Chlorophyll-Male
Modes-UT lvl 1
Dusk Ball
31/X/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Egg Moves: Curse, Power Whip, Giga Drain, Petal Dance

Trevenant-Route 7
Harvest- Male
Impish- Lvl 60
252 HP-252 Def-6 Att
Poke Ball
31/31/31/X/31/31
Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Horn Leech, Leech Seed, Phantom Force
Ok, for those two shinies I would like four perfect females of what is below. Also, I would prefer they stay as eggs once you know they are perfect please. If this is agreeable then we are on for trading! Here is what I want:

Vulpix

Timid | Drought ( HA )
Hypnosis | Heat Wave | Disable | Power Swap

Houndour

Timid | Flash Fire OR Early Bird
Sucker Punch | Pursuit | Destiny Bond | Counter

Misdreavus

Timid | Levitate
Nasty Plot | Memento | Curse

Charmander
Timid | Blaze
Dragon Pulse

I really want the Charmander to have ancient power as well so if that is doable for you then these are what I want!

I really want the Charmander to have ancient power as well so if that is doable for you then these are what I want!
I can have it with Ancient Power if you want. Will just take more time ( don't worry not a lot ^^ ). I can breed them all this week-end but just wanted to know : how do you check their ivs and gender if they are still in their eggs ?

And btw, do you need a Female Charmander or a Male is good too ? ( would be easier for me )

Last edited:
I can have it with Ancient Power if you want. Will just take more time ( don't worry not a lot ^^ ). I can breed them all this week-end but just wanted to know : how do you check their ivs and gender if they are still in their eggs ?

And btw, do you need a Female Charmander or a Male is good too ? ( would be easier for me )
You either collect 5 eggs from the daycare save your game hatch them check their ivs and soft reset or just simply use keysav

reklaw_vahn you are not interested ?

I would very much appreciate a female. But if you end up getting a few perfect males and want to stop that is fine. No matter what keep everything as an egg though. So once you know they are perfect reset to egg form and store them. Thanks. The wait is no issue at all either. Take your time!

Hi, I have a HP Grass Moltres, exact spread in my thread. Also, have a couple shinies (ie. Tentacool) you don't have.

CMT for your shiny Dream Ball Lapras and Shiny Dive Ball Omantye. I dont seem to be able to access my thread at the moment so feel free to post here or on my profile if you're interested.

Anything of mine for that tepig?
I am sure there is something but I need to say, right now, that I am shifting all of the Pokemon that I have obtained through self-hatch, TSV or giveaways to "Semi-Redistributable" You can trade it but NO ONE else can. If that is ok then I will take a peak at your thread and see what I want.

CMT for this beauty:

Tepig- Lumiose City
Blaze- Male
Adamant- UT Lvl 1
Poke Ball
31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn, Curse, Superpower, Sucker Punch
I am sure there is something but I need to say, right now, that I am shifting all of the Pokemon that I have obtained through self-hatch, TSV or giveaways to "Semi-Redistributable" You can trade it but NO ONE else can. If that is ok then I will take a peak at your thread and see what I want.

I also just noticed that the ball didn't show up. I was wanting the premier ball for my female Charmander.

If that will help i can clone trade if you want
Thanks for offering but I can clone by myself it is just a matter of how much time I will have and from this wall post of cloning I will need to do I am not sure if I will be able to get everyone's clones done. Plus I am doing some cloning for my students as end of the year Pokemon Club gifts as well so I have about 10-15 clones to do at this point!

I also just noticed that the ball didn't show up. I was wanting the premier ball for my female Charmander.
Oh, I just checked, I don't have a Premier Ball Charmander anymore :/
So if you wanted it... I can offer to do two pokes for 1 Shiny or 3 pokes for 2 if you still agree.

Last edited:
Oh, I just checked, I don't have a Premier Ball Charmander anymore :/
So if you wanted it... I can offer to do two pokes for 1 Shiny or 3 pokes for 2 if you still agree.
Ok, skip the Charmander and add the Feebas with a dream ball (female of course ;) ). I don't care which ability I get other than I do not want the hidden ability.

Hi, I have a HP Grass Moltres, exact spread in my thread. Also, have a couple shinies (ie. Tentacool) you don't have.

CMT for your shiny Dream Ball Lapras and Shiny Dive Ball Omantye. I dont seem to be able to access my thread at the moment so feel free to post here or on my profile if you're interested.
I will trade for the tentacool if I am allowed to trade it. So if I can have semi rights I will trade for the omanyte. Otherwise I don't think I want to trade for anything else.

Ya that's fine by me. i can do Semi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)