Smogon's Top Video Games list: Stage 1 - Pool Compilation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age of Mythlogy: The Titans

sorry for the second post :toast:

also I noticed "And Assassin's Creed III" is still on the list; Assassin's Creed III has not even been released yet, so I don't know who thought to nominate that game

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok updated. I'm also officially capping this list at 500, which means there are 9 spots left. If you have any brilliant suggestions, now is the time. Once this list is done we'll begin discussion of the scoring and ranking rubric.

FINE SORRY IM DOING THIS ON MY PHONE SO I CANT CHECK THE DOC AND DIDN'T READ THE WHOLE THRREAD TILL NOW

GAMES I HAVE NOT SEEN AND THINK SHOULD BE ADDED:

Final Fantasy VII
Final fantasy IV
League of Legends
fie emblem: fuuin no tsurugi

Also please rename fire emblem: genealogy of the holy war to seisen no keifu, as that translation is not official and should not be used. Also "oblivion" should be The elder scrolls iV: oblivion, skyrim should be the elder scrolls v: skyrim, and there are probably others too.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jesus Christ tad your first three are all on the list already. I will do the renames you mentioned though.

THAT'S IT! ALL 500 ENTRIES ARE IN AND ON THE LIST. I WILL WORK ON THE NEXT THREAD THIS AFTERNOON, IF A MOD COULD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THAT WOULD BE GREAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)