Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament III - Round 2 (Loser brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

a quality human being
I have had long conversations with both Ciele and Isa and I think they unnecessarily hate me for whetever reason. Maybe because I beat Bloo. Anyway. I think there is no actual reason to not draw a tie, I think they dont want to draw it because they know Im about to leave soon. If those are the standards you expect from tournaments, I couldnt be happier for you. Personally I think the better player should win, not the player who has more free time.

Shaka Brah

Banned deucer.
the better player did win g1 until u threw ur togekiss under a bus

"better player" as in better matchup.
stfu

ABR has a pretty clear win-condition, and it will end up winning. Just save yourself, the TDs, and ABR a lot of your finite lives by forfeiting.
stfu

Day 186.. battle's still going on turn 550
stfu

I'd like to thank ABR and Tele for this spectacular and entertaining game of pokemon. The skill and double switches for 100 turns straight kept me on the edge of my seat.
stfu

Tele

a quality human being
Hello I played a lot a few years ago and I signed up to ask why is this battle 600+ turns long
abr knows I have plans so he decided to extend the battle as far as he possibly can by switching his pokemons out and in. Its a very unsportmanlike conduct yet nothing can be done to prove it. Its going to be 3 am where i live, i already lost 3 hrs of sleep and eventually ill lose by falling asleep on the keyboard, so ill probably just leave. I should have probably known a retard like abr would pull such a trick, and i should have insisted on playing on the weekend but alas.

Dark Sphynx

Banned deucer.
"I honestly don't know what is more sorrowful to watch;

immigrant unemployed 20+ years old adults playing endless, meaningless and luck based online children card games (which use fan made formats with fictitious rules created by autistic and lonely teenagers without social life) at 2 am when instead they could be having sex

or other adults wasting their free time watching them play when instead they could be smoking some nice weed in crazy college parties ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

- Yan[sogeking], aka EG Don Corleone, 2016

Wait for it, one day the legend himself will return to this prestigious card game community.
Until then, peace. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

shoutouts Omfuga, top egyptian immigrant online pokemon player

abr knows I have plans so he decided to extend the battle as far as he possibly can by switching his pokemons out and in. Its a very unsportmanlike conduct yet nothing can be done to prove it. Its going to be 3 am where i live, i already lost 3 hrs of sleep and eventually ill lose by falling asleep on the keyboard, so ill probably just leave. I should have probably known a retard like abr would pull such a trick, and i should have insisted on playing on the weekend but alas.
shouldn't people be DQ'd for such behaviour?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays ORAS OU at Bloo levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on time zones. The johning metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
I have had long conversations with both Ciele and Isa and I think they unnecessarily hate me for whetever reason. Maybe because I beat Bloo. Anyway. I think there is no actual reason to not draw a tie, I think they dont want to draw it because they know Im about to leave soon. If those are the standards you expect from tournaments, I couldnt be happier for you. Personally I think the better player should win, not the player who has more free time.
Don't worry Tele I will carry out your legacy and win losers bracket #TheBirthOfCPGTubby

Tele

a quality human being
[03:51:53] +CrashinBoomBang ((: this isnt the metagames fault
[03:51:56] +CrashinBoomBang ((: its ppl bringing teams that cant win
[03:52:08] +CrashinBoomBang ((: thats been his win con
[03:52:10] +CrashinBoomBang ((: for the past 2 olts
[03:52:21] +CrashinBoomBang ((: yea in this game
+Clearly☆♤ and +soulgazer joined
[03:52:23] +Conflict: u cant win
[03:52:23] +CrashinBoomBang ((: he has 0 win con
[03:52:30] +CrashinBoomBang ((:in every other game his win con is 15 straight full paras
[03:52:57] +CrashinBoomBang ((: when teles only win con is
[03:52:58] +CrashinBoomBang ((: haxing
[03:55:25] +CrashinBoomBang ((:bc tele is stubborn

okay so i eventually got tired of reading cbb comments all over the chat for 4 straight hours, so im going to answer all them right there, right now

YOU ARE ONE BIG FAT ASS
get a fucking life instead of busting my balls with ur irrelevant comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)