Smogon x PokeDoku!

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader

For those unaware, PokeDoku is an online game where you're given a 3x3 grid with a set of matching criteria, ranging from types to evolution method and everything in between. Your main goal is to complete the grid without any mistakes, and from there you can try to get the most unique answers possible (i.e. the answers that the lowest amount of other people picked) - great for all the huge Pokemon nerds here that love their niche options.

Today, December 4th, Smogon and PokeDoku are collaborating! You can play it here: https://pokedoku.com/

Our friends over at PokeDoku have been very kind to let us have this opportunity, so I hope you all enjoy! Feel free to use this thread to post your scores - please use spoiler tags if sharing screenshots!!

Thanks everyone and have fun!! :D

The formatting for the provided pasteable is broken for me so here is a picture instead

63A38DD8-9077-4C5C-8AAA-1D25A809BE83.jpeg

Why did you betray me Gligar :(

Last edited:

diegoyuhhi

our shared past and our lost future
is a Pre-Contributor
9/9, 90
Screenshot 2023-12-04 16.16.33.png

genuinely thought dialga and hisuian goodra would be higher than duraludon ugh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)