NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

I don't know if I said this before but I think a reloader has a much greater chance of being town in this setup than whatever vigvig is, especially considering mafia dayvig with a reloader seems downright broken, but thats just me

former seems kinda up in your face aggressive early on here which isn't really ai for him, but he also seems kinda clumsy which I usually associate with town for him.

Dear MewtwoHidden, you are aligned with town. You win when all threats to town have been destroyed.

You are going to hate me for this one, sorry friend! You are Mewtwohidden, and you never get mislynched! This game is not going to be the first time either, because you are very good at obvtowning. To represent how infallible you are when it comes to surviving, you are a one-shot innocent child this game. You may at any point in the game message the host, you will publicly be revealed as town.

Since you complained about your role and I feel bad I am gonna make you an announcer too! Because announcers are pretty much null! You may make a message at night and it will be broadcasted at the start of the next day!
omg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)