Smogon Premier League VIII - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
Player Name: Sam-testings
Tiers Played: SM LC / SM Doubles / ORAS OU / DPP OU
Timezone : GMT - 8 (PST)
Significant Time Missed?: None (depending on when it starts, maybe the first week)

I make a great benchwarmer, ask goao.

Last edited:
Player Name: amerian
Tiers Played: SM OU / SM UBERS / SM LC / ORAS OU / BW OU
Timezone: GMT-6 (CST)
Significant Time Missed? No. :)

I know I may not be the most experienced player, when it comes to tournaments.. in fact, I have no experience, whatsoever.. despite this seemingly thick wall blocking my path.. that's NOT going to prevent me from putting my ENTIRE heart, soul, and time into absolutely EVERYTHING that has to do with my involvement, in such a prestigious, frankly, one-of-a-kind league. Whether I'm chosen to play on an actual team, or if I'm merely a "cheerleader", just know I'm going to do MY best, in trying to impact this year's league, for the better.
If You're STILL reading this, I just want to take the time to thank You for taking YOUR time to read, absorb the meaning-of, and show SOME hint of interest towards my words..

Stay smiling, my friends! :)

Last edited:

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Player Name: Nails
Tiers Played: ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / SM OU
Timezone: East
Significant Time Missed?: i'm focusing mostly on vgc this season (part of the reason why i'm not managing) so keep that in mind that a majority of mons time is going into vgc and it's a reason i stepped down from managing. i still wanna hang out with friends and shit and the tournament is a wonderful thing, but, just getting that out into the open. talk with me before picking me.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Player Name: McMeghan - Roro
Tiers Played: BW > GSC/ADV/DPP
Timezone : GMT +1
Significant Time Missed?: Plenty

i'll probably spend more time playing other games/cartridge than smogon tiers
good chance i'll be gunning for memes so i can feel better about my lack of level and losses

Player Name: Bouff
Tiers Played: SM / ADV
Timezone: bloody yank

Собираюсь иметь взрыв в этом сезоне! Укоренение для всех за исключением TDK

isaedit: blank name meant this showed up in spreadsheet as blank. rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)