Smogon Premier League IX - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
p2 why dont you guys try and fuckin win against the two last place teams before you accuse me of throwing. And for fucks sake bro didnt you toss like 4 games in a row in snake. Worry about yourself and your team and get off my nuts bitch

edit: And yea i get the whole stage 4 pun. I hope you end up like ict banned as shit for being an attention seeking assclown.

Smogon isn't the place to argue about your catfishing / fake cancer drama, doesn't matter which side you support because neither is blameless here. Time for everyone to drop the subject, move on and keep this shit outside of forums, PS (including nicknames) and Smogon affiliated discord servers. Any sort of harassment related to this incident will be harshly punished.

Consider this your final warning.

Smogon isn't the place to argue about your catfishing / fake cancer drama, doesn't matter which side you support because neither is blameless here. Time for everyone to drop the subject, move on and keep this shit outside of forums, PS (including nicknames) and Smogon affiliated discord servers. Any sort of harassment related to this incident will be harshly punished.

Consider this your final warning.
Hail good modding. Nvm doesn’t exist. You’re an admin so can’t give credit

GGFan

Banned deucer.
Lost 0-2 to roudolf in a close, interesting, and very enjoyable set. Disappointed to have my streak of winning at least one game be broken at the end of the season, but I can't complain much given how good the games were. Happy with my run in the regular season overall. I've had a great time in this SPL for many reasons.

ggs roudolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)