Finals Smogon Premier League IX - Finals [Won by the Wi-Fi Wolfpack]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
[#1] Wi-fi Wolfpack (5) vs [#3] Team Raiders (7)

SM OU: ABR vs TDK
SM OU: Trosko vs Gondra
SM UU: PokeTCG gamer1288 vs Pak
SM RU: soulgazer vs -Tsunami-
SM NU: Rodriblutar vs Zukushiku
SM DOU: marilli vs Kaori
ORAS OU: Updated Kanto vs R!cardo
BW OU: SoulWind vs BKC
DPP OU: Void vs roscoe
ADV OU: Astamatitos vs Jirachee
GSC OU: Fear vs choolio
RBY OU: The Idiot Ninja vs MetalGro$$

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
first of all gl to my boys Updated Kanto and PokeTCG gamer1288 ima root for you! take that trophy! :D you guys are amazingly good, gl on your matches :swole::heart:
And now those juicy predictions:
SM OU: ABR vs TDK - even this is the closest MU and both players are actually beasts i'm predicting for ABR cuz you know you cannot root someone that is not him or you will don't make the right prediction most of the times. (I'm actually hyped to see what they bringing, preparing the snatching machine)
SM OU: Trosko vs Gondra - Hard MU both players haven't got their best tour but overall trosko seems a lil bit more consistent so i think he'll win.
SM UU: PokeTCG gamer1288 vs Pak - pokeTCG aka rob is pulling up with th big win 100% my dude is the goat at UU.
SM RU: soulgazer vs mael - rough MU difficult to know who will win but as far as i've been following both players i could say SG will take the win.
SM NU: Rodriblutar vs Zukushiku - Rodriblutar is super god in NU so he will for sure make the job.
SM DOU: marilli vs Kaori - tbh nice coinflipped predict i don't follow SM DOU.
ORAS OU: Updated Kanto vs R!cardo - hard to predict for cuz i love r!cardo but kantoat is my man so i'm sure he will win.
BW OU: SoulWind vs BKC - soulwind did well this spl but he's facing big BKC.
DPP OU: Void vs roscoe - Void have been doing good this spl, so i'm sure he will pull up with some shit and blow his opp down for sure.
ADV OU: Astamatitos vs Jirachee - There's not too much to say about this MU, Astagoat king of ADV.
GSC OU: Fear vs choolio - Cannot really predict for any of those cuz both players are solid enough and it will come down to who stalls/play safer . But coinflip fun.
RBY OU: The Idiot Ninja vs MetalGro$$ - Cannot really predict for any of those cuz both players are solid enough and it will come down to who preserves better snorlax. But coinflip fun.

Last edited:

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
in lieu of previous mess-ups i've conducted in this thread. i've decided to atone for my sins. in the wake of this, i've decided to do REAL predictions for tiers that i am pretty faimilar with

[#1] Wi-fi Wolfpack (1) vs [#3] Team Raiders (11)

SM OU: ABR vs TDK - there's something really consistent about abr's Actions and Judgements, his Perception of the entirety of smogtours players-if you will. i feel this enlightened, fair state of mind with no one sided affiliation to another party or pokemon rather is truly shown through his plays and that consistency will pull him through to a win
SM OU: Trosko vs Gondra
SM UU: PokeTCG gamer1288 vs Pak
SM RU: soulgazer vs mael
SM NU: Rodriblutar vs Zukushiku - if there's something i learned from spl, it's that if you use your Signature playstyle, you'll end up with a big loss and that it's best to prepare for your opponents and Test that team often. in my game vs rodri, i knew he'd use his Signature kinda fat build and i built around that. i believe the exact same thing will happen here except my boy zukushiku will win in a Big manner this time cuz of all that Testing
SM DOU: marilli vs Kaori
ORAS OU: Updated Kanto vs R!cardo
BW OU: SoulWind vs BKC
DPP OU: Void vs roscoe
ADV OU: Astamatitos vs Jirachee
GSC OU: Fear vs choolio - i actually had trouble doing this one because choolio is worse than d0nut but i think he will win in the end
RBY OU: The Idiot Ninja vs MetalGro$$

good luck, may the best team win

One year anniversary bitches!

The bot gave us 996,631.90 teams for this SPL
We gave them all away
Don't tell the tds...

"
Yeah they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'
They wishin' on me, yuh

I be using bot, dont start no trouble with me
Playing without ghosting is a struggle for me
Dont you test at 6 am, tryna hide it from me
Bot is joining and it started spying for me
Saving all the teams, your mons are fighting for me
Discord on, see the Tigers writing to me
Every game is Spl Finals for me
They gon tell the story, gunner crying cause me

Bots plan, Bots plan
I do cheat, sometimes i dont, yah
I ct, sometimes i dont, ay, don't
I make sure deoxys coats, ay coats
Might go down as stour goat ,yeah wait
I go hard on rohan G, yuh wait.
Smogtours chat they riding D.
And still

Bad things It's a lot of bad things
That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin' They wishin' on me
That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'
They wishin' on me
Yuh, ay, ay

She say, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly"
I only love my bot and my name is mazary
Smogon goat, even got it tatted on me
I just won, dont bring the tds to the party
And you know me Turn the 0-2 in to the trophy, dawg
Without 8 pix, there would be no me
Imagine if i never made the bot geeks

Bots plan, Bots plan I can't do this on my own, ay, no, ay
Bot is watching this shit close, yep close
Now i am on victory road, ay road ay
Might go down as stour goat ,yeah wait
I go hard on rohan G, yuh wait.
Smogtours chat they riding D
and still

They wishin' on me
They wishin' on me
Yeah

"

Shoutouts AdvanceShip for the help

Shoutouts to my boy Mazar atleast he won two trophys while cheating, CBB.
No worries tho, we have a free spot on our POWC roster for you.

CTC Rap this shit you won't

Last edited:

CTC

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
GOATNALYSIS
SEMIFINALS
USM

ok this game i wasnt rlly expecting much cuz abr is levels above cdumbass and i saw it live and it played out as expected, but imma actually dissect this shit. ok turn 1 lemme just show u guys why cdumbass is bad and it takes literally 1 turn. good lead mu gj predicting lando or rotom to lead vs ur own lando, gjgj now hey what do we do with our PREDICTED ADVANTAGEOUS MU??? LETS PREDICT THEM TO STAY IN. DAMN lesson 101 USE UR FUCKING ADVANTAGE i have not seen a freer earthquake since haiti and good fuckin lord was the eq free as shit nobody stays in w rotom when they see a pinsir NOBODY. if u didnt have eq nobody doesnt go lando. zpsy is possibly the WORST play u coulda gone for t1 w the advantageous lead no less. anyhow lets see if that factors into the rest of the game. momentum = lost ok wow ofc clickbr just dpulsed and is gonna lose this shit to pursuit okok i dont think sacking pinsir for chip here is too bad cuz lati doesnt have z no more and noone predicted zfly ig. oh look at that t9 lati fails to kill and game p much ends there. howeveer, even at that point of the game cdumass' only play was to go ferro and get em up, because if eq was gonna kill then abr had to pivot to lando then back to try and survive (unlikely) so the other option is to bank on roll and fleur. kniwning this ferro and UP was free. see w/o the hazards ur losin the volturn game hard. i mean rotom lando won anyways have u ever seen a team 6-0d by the defensive trio of rotom lant and gear ayyy lmao cdumbass got techd i think he needed to not start chuckin it away after hoopa died but then again his slow ass fuckin dogshit team had nothin to create pressure like the only breaker was pins and the only offensive presence besides that has had its z burned t1 lmao ig the mu was 4-6 against cdumbass but t1 he quickly tipped it to 0.5 - 9.5
cducouldntdomuchbutstillcouldaplayedbetter :swole::swole::swole:
this game was just not a good one to watch. trosk had a solid team w a great mu tech in helmet torn. tran + bulu destroyed korys 12 fairies/steel dogshit ct to other steel and fairy teams. too bad fwg demolishes that shit. lando was the only thing to force somethin like tran out and torn fucks it wo having to do anything (tho u rlly should be harding out or gettin rox after the first time g). yea that was just a dogshit awful team made to counter a certain style and failed. trash game
:swole:/10
this was hilarious watching from z0mgoats perspective on his yt channel. after watching this game and the one from last week i can confidently assess z0mg as the "clicker" type w foresight NO more than 2 turns ahead. bro rlly recognized shakes team, looked it up, and with NOT ONE SHROUD OF DOUBT in his mind EVER that any of the sets coulda been changed. ofc loses lead mu to shakeitup of all ppl damn not seeing that lucha in the back lettin obv clef lead tank volt so that should koko take 2 rock turns lucha can sweep? fuckit, UPPPPPPPP. ofc shake has the worse tran in this situation, so he has to start pickin to stone edges. ok fine i dont blame the first time he came into superpower, but ok the sack was tangrowth anyways not tran. i dont blame the spikes play cuz once lucha is able to get in on tang or tar, its a wrap. however, shake overlooks one HUGE factor: z0mog is fucking RETARDED looooooooool in the video dude literally celebrated like he rlly predicted the gren stay-in to get spikes, dude thought he won right there. he didnt give ONE INSTANCE of thought to the fact that lucha can win NOT ONE before clicking sp. shake at least being not ungodly dogshit (tho if he was he won) knows thta nobody is retarded enough to click sp again in the semifinals of an spl, esp not someone 8-1 or somethin w critical acclaim oh wait nvm CLICCS u already KNOW wtf goin on lmao tbh shakes only chance was choke cuz his tran which beat everything was sacked so early. damn this game was a fucking ATROCIOUS fuckin game this shit actually makes me mad how these 2 retards were able to take away a valuable slot of sm semifinals heatness
:pikuh:/10
oh my fuckin lord if iv seena more retarded choke. idr how exactly this game went down but i just know that pm2's +2 gliscor vs no counters switched out vs a latias thats on a team w 1)tspike support 2)trapper suppoer 3)hoopa to break 4)non setup bulu gee i wonder if its some sort of cm variation or the fabled ice beam tbolt roost hp fight set wow if i lose to taht id be pissed too. anyhow ok fine if u rlly wanted to b that safe u switch out but wait
Turn 16
Gondra has 60 seconds left.
psychic mewtwo has 195 seconds left.
Gondra has 45 seconds left.
psychic mewtwo has 180 seconds left.

The opposing Gliscor used Swords Dance!
The opposing Gliscor's Attack rose sharply!

Two-Sided Feeling used Nature's Madness!
The opposing Gliscor lost 45% of its health!

Two-Sided Feeling restored HP using its Grassy Terrain!
[Opposing Gliscor's Poison Heal!]
The opposing Gliscor restored its HP.
wtf is this?????? sd then switchout? i guess its understandable if u went amoong right away like waht does nat madness do to it u dont need hp on that shit. ok now comes the crème de la crème of givin chances on turn 18 where gondra COULDV GONE FOR FREE ASS SCALD knowing that burned gren = rtype lati wins, but he still got em up predicting the amoong lmao. lant never run fog plus rocks, and theres no spikes on gondras team. tspikes r absorbable, trading hazards is infinitely in pm2s favor and in fact is whta he needs to do to win. but weither gondra predicted spikeless gren (LMAOOOOO) or thought fsr pm2 can mindread gondras lati set to know that he cant risk gettin burned therefore having to make the amoong switch leading to tspikes being the good play BUT if pm2 could read gondras mind in the first place wouldnt he have foreseen this??? woah how does free will interact w predetermination again
anyhow the lati shouldv 500% killed the mew at +3+3 (whyd it take so long to go into it?????? what if gondra wasnt retarded and killed it around half hp w +3+3??) ok nvm its not psychic type so it needed +4+4 to kill so the flinch mattered lmao damn see how an unassuming little instance of luck can change a 6-0 to a loss. anyhow the play is to not let lati get burned cuz u can pp stall the gren forever. however u couldnt rlly do that since scor knows ur set now and its back up hihg, so this is latis best chance. ok in hindsight he didnt missplay and couldnt rlly switch out. OK WTF WHY WOULD U CM AGAIN ON THE ROOST +4+4 is already guaranteed 2ko and u can dodge willow LMAO WHAT A FUCKING THROWER JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST AND HE DODGED TOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DESERVED LOSS THESE CLEF + LATI + MSLOWBRO IN ORAS ASS MFS literally can only click UP --- either gettin them up or boostin up. these mfs rlly DONT use their brains holy fuck waht a deserved willow miss into dicks in ass action. ofc it also took gondra 4000 turns ish to NOT rtype into dark to take less damage. anyhow think gondra still lost afterwards cuz once lati runs out of steam scor 6-0d and lati wasnt gettin another chance to set up again. wow have u guys ever seen a more civil game this shit like bill gates v warren buffet no no not in the sense that this is a clash of 2 titans atop their respective fields, but rather in the sense that its a competition to see who can donate harder. wow this game is one chokefest on par with the notebook
pitchers drafed out of this game into the MLB :swole::swole:/2

ORAS SEMIS
kanto played an amazing early game around a zor that very clearly swept him easily should this game go anywhere beyond 30 turns. playing around chomp as a deterrent to uturn (also having fb) and keep making zor take chip. ok the turn rotom hydroed i get it u didnt think hed knock just to throw out torn that turn and volting into scor is annoying if the rotom is faster just for this occasion. however, after that second hydro and the crit after, esp the volting out w zor very low, the non-mash play was DEFINITELY the play. either u predict volc to come in or u predict zor to, garchomp is a good midground while literally ANYTHING but mash was a decent play. wtf even was mash it literally is bad v volc bad v zor and can even miss if a sac like torn is comin in. CMON KANTO u better than this trash ass play. and then whats worse he straight up BOOONKGANGD the fuckin gross away holy fuck [Patriots]Uptom Kanrady rlly TOSSED this mf across to hiye. dude rlly went from sonnin hiye in the early game to tossin it to his son hiye like its catch. oml and then chomp had to get chipped too wow damn. the pursuit on clef was REAL BAD that literally made -12 sense to me. anyhow after trading mbs kanto went HARD weavile on the predicted scor to come in on heal, which is a SICK play but hold tf up DIDNT MB DO THE SAME THING WTFFFFFFFF u say but then tar comes in and kill su so this play rlly was a fire play to heal up later on the parad clef. unfortunately the pursuit rolls min, but tbh NOBODY switches out NOBODY therefore knock was the actual only play to make. hey if it lived w 3% it obv aint that guaranteed of a kill, tbh id go for knock if calc were those odds. anyhow yada yada scor nt dying was HUGEcuz clef won, but kanto still hada chance. anyhow on t47 we find out that scor was indeed faster than rotom, but now kanto has a chance to win a 5050. here cbb n I were callin the knock play because if he didnt knock chomp still had a chance to get dtail right about 4 times then sack chomp to click fblast >> go clef cm once alongside scor sd >> spam ft cuz ice shard kills w rox MOST MOST MOST of the time 86 min. in that case knock was the FORSURE play that loses if it hits into bp, but also bp into chomp is a loss too. here i agree w hiye roosting but i disagree w not knocking, if that makes sense. as per cbb: who cares u knock n either win or go out not lookin like a pussy, alas kanto did neither (nothin wrong all game besides gross plays so he gets a pass) anyhow hiye then proceeds to donate the zor to chomp potentially not having fblast/missing on a team SO weak as shit to zor hmmmmm,,,,,,,,, dtail was for sure the right play as hiye needed to lose 4 to lose to then lose to shard spam whereas staying in = *radio voice* damn son whered ya find this (shit play)
im not gonn say anything bout hiye imma just put 2 facts out here rn and u guys put 2 n 2 together
1. got outplayed all agme passive as shit not one momentum play besides knocking rotom. scor/zor the only reason shit was close.
2. made DOGSHIT defensive plays in clutch moments, needed roll to bail his ass out from a sweep (suit v scor), litearlly clicked safe option and even tried to melinda gates the scizor to chomp lategame after WINNNING A POTENTIALLY GAME WINNING 5050 LOL
so if u do some mental math u get the equation hi+ye = dog^shit
this was a good game tho, a nail biter. i just wish kanto coulda extended the flawless play all game to his gross jesus taht was one fuckin poorly used gross.
how much more blunder deserved to win st: :swole::swole::swole::swole::swole:/5
damn this game rlly was a nail biter but i feel blunder wasnt in his mode. i think leading kelds was ok cuz tdks leads were whatever scarf beats zardy lead/keld whereas blunders leads were keld/zardy. i didnt hate blunders keld lead cuz zard lead was gonna face the same problem anyways, tho if he lead zard he can literally go keld for free and have a free scald t2 (nobody runs notscarf exca and nobody stays in w keld v zard). anyhow t1 tdk has the advantage because the hard check slowking in the back stops fighting moves, and blunder wouldnt want slowbro taking too much chip cuz he needed it for keld, pins, exca etc. blunder is incentivized to switch out more on the midground of either slowking/fighting move therefore tdk makes a good heaty play and hydro pumped. however if u look at how t1 wouldv played out if tdk hadnt pumped it would look like
>blunder goes clef on non pump >blunder gets rocks (rocks way more important than hp) ssword = free rocks, fblast = 43 ish roll avg and 2 turns of lefties recovery means coming in then rocking on exca means on avg u can stay in cuz ud have 70% hp and max roll is 71 and NOBODY iheads so u soft and theyr stayin up. if they go tran to get em up u still keep em up for now and u just play around that. therefore tdk could not afford to lose that much momentum to rocks goin up aka pump was the good play. idk what blunder's play was, ig staying in and fb/swording? clef gets em on king anyways and if u feel frisky u can double fb/sword the king to catch. overall the hydro was an oversight on blunders part cuz slowbro was gonna take massive chip and nothin rlly wants to come in besides the keld, but still nobody wants to lose keld t1 to tie/hittin fblasts n shit and if u were in blunders position aka u think u r better than ur opp u dont throw this up to luck t1 so tdk again made the good assessment t1.
good cm cuz it does 1 of 2 things. if tdk continues his t1 style just clickin buttons it will stop the hydro spammin, and it also forces king to toxic giving clef free rocks. tho i still say that U STAY IN NOBODY IHEADS THEY LOSE SOMEHITN TO ZARD N ROX STAY UP, its way less reliable than if clef came in on non pump and stayed in v exca at 70%. ajyhow this isnt bad, this basically reset the game besides the 50% chip on clef (whihc is huge). i think the zard move fb/solar was a tru 5050 cuz u can argue for both sides pivoting tran>slowking or king>tran. only diff is if king came in on solar then the next 5050 decides which mon tdk loses, so thats risky, but blunder ofc wouldnt want tran to come in for rox. idk if tdk read that but if i were tdk i go king forsure and if i were blunder i fblast too so this turn is logical and midground for both of them. on the next turn clef was a little hopeful because king can toxic FOR FREE and theres a clef in the back, who in the world would fblast the slowking again, therefore clef/solar were the only plays leading to tran being the good pivot here. good play by tdk, he read blunder this turn. the next couple was just rocking up blah blah and blunder makes a good ass read to get em off. keld on spin/eq to keep pressure good play, slowbro double scald good play, tho moreso to burn slowking so zard has an easier time. turn 16 tho blunder overpredicts and tries to get the tran on the switch. however this play's logic is justifiable but u would go keld instead because toxic doesnt matter for keld nearly as much as slowbro. ig goin zard the next turn is the same logic, so zard/keld both worked but staying in on toxic sucks, cuz even if scald hit the tran theyr still goin up OH nvm scald is to put it in fblast range ok then scalding w bro wasnt a bad play, risky tho. NVM loool fb did NOTHING scald wouldnt have done jack shit lmao these full spdef trans sheesh, guess keld and spamming sword was the better play cuz it lets clef get em up. turn 22 tdk makes a good play again but its more blunder making a worse one. tdk just had to switch out to heal so he had no incentive to stay in and die to tar. tdk predicted zard to do anything but ft cuz lando catches fb (makes no sense) and doubling to tar. now by this turn tdk has full momentum control. i thnk goin clef on possible uturn to break balloon is a good assessment but actually hold tf up im givin tdk way too much credit he prolly literally was siwtching to rresists on the attacks or clicking attacks that were supereffective all game (besides t1 and that one fire double). gotta be smack down/grav lando cuz half the team walled by skarm, thats irrelevant info tho. tho i think goin zard instead of clef mighta been better, zards hp doesnt matter if uturn > keld or uturn > pinsir came out, u had to pick one regardless even if u went clef and i think zard was less useful than keeping rox up into sweeping w exca cuz zard not onl required keeping rox off but sacking clef instead meanign no rox for ur team. hindsight is 2020 tho but if zard came in on eq then thats another kill. if zard came in on uturn then keld/pins killed it u get em up/go exca force out pins and spin. another reason eq was good is tdk doesnt know if tar is scarf cuz it can be, he doesnt want non defnesive lando takin a sedge/ice for free on uturn an end up losng to exca. once again this aint defensive lando or hald the team is walled by skarm. it sucks blunder had to break balloon to spin i still think goin zard and doin as much damage as possible wqas the play. get keld in at anypoint and double to clef to get rox and trying to win w exca is the game plan. here even after he spins on t28, theres NO justifiable reason to stay in on eq cuz tdk loses hard on every play besides doubling to lant i guess, but even then the zard coming in fucks it. i think he had to eq idk, maybe blunder predicted the lant to come in or whatever and iheaded? even then u go zard and not stay in. this was the only big misplay on blunders part, the other plays were things he coulda done better IN HINDSIGHT but this play was apparently bad. if he predicted the slowking to come in he shouldv gone to clef, and the only reason to not go clef is to click fblast. i think that solar was real bad. actually despite all these 5050 losses blunder still had a good chance (a great one if exca didnt die)
actually looking back sacking balloon and saving zard was a good alternative, goin zard on the eq/uturn def wasnt the definitively better play, just and alternative. tar being burned wasnt the issue, if tar took scald it was dyin to +2 qa anyways. i think t61 blunder had to rock up (the ft the first time was an amazing play) cuz u rock up on lant sack (NOBODY GOES HARD PINS NOBODY) and spam ft so lant kills u > keld comes out kills lant > pins comes out to qa the keld > sack keld go slowbro 88% v 75 pins u have one chance to burn it as u are now around mid 40%. u slack as he sd's so u are at about 80 somethin and he has 2 turns of burn damage left cuz 75 - 38 ish avg roll - 12 - 12 so its at 1 AT MOST 2 turns of burn in whihc case u sack the zard and slack next turn to win 100% barring like 5 ihead flinches. that was the only play blunder coulda gone for, the scald shit. hwoever the counterargument can be made that what if u sr and keld kills lant then tdk goes EXCA and now he forces sun up so scald does less? well u still go hard zard if hes a god and rslides/doubles to pins OK literally the only way that play works is if somehow godk predicts the keld to switch to zard and double to pins aka have sun up aka ideal situation to still potentially win vs burn, otherwise clef getting rocks up was forsure the play that gives blund at least a chance to burn and win off 30% chance.
anyhow this game was very good and tdks play exceeded my expectations. just sad blunder p much lost every 5050 and u could say he got ouptlayed but i think he kinda wasnt in his groove since t1 so i think he beat himself moreso thatn tdk beat him.
spectacularity of the game: :swole::swole::swole::swole::swole:/5

BW SEMIS
keld looks menacing to snakedark's team but snakedark also has the potential scarf/sd chomp which can click eq once lant/ferro takes damage. hp ice t1 makes no sense cuz have u ever seen someone sack their one ground resist t1? damn snake n bad. ok ig that frees up the spore later on tenta instead of on toed, so i guess dumbass luck worked out (sw intended for tenta to get spored chill). sw keeps up early pressure and gets rocks so u already know its lookin grimm. sw uturns/doubles around to get chip, then doubles out on zone (GOATWIND) phewwwww this man is good. ok nice sd lmao uturn gottem oml is sw human or is snakedark just ASSjuice???? oml it rlly DO NOT stop sw just dublin on this guy more than the Irish SHEESH good lord then the scalds OMG damn is SOULGOAT GOAT or is snakedark just ASSBALLS oml spikes up too damn HARD KELD OML damn have u ever seen a beatdown this severe LITERALLY EVERY TURN BROS damn ig this game snakedark proved his innocence cuz someone being ghosted cannot POSSIBLY be this dogshit damn imagine being so pressured u get rox on turn 27 lmao this game was a HOGWASH
skill difference in thisgame: :swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole::swole: BEATDOWNWIND
basically a mirror so wheoevrr has more spikes their zam or lant wins maybe w a speed tie thrown in there. kev fucked up cuz hp fire does ABSOLUTELY balljuice so he gives up an extra layer of spikes, then the sick dtail prevents his ferro from getting em up. ofc dice spams nothing but twave and gets every burn/crit (on top of getting extra layer) so this game looked very dire by turn 15 for kev. o shit the fire zam ok but that means it loses tie, wow htats actually bad for kev too but at least he didnt have to risk fblast. turn 21 dice outplays again and game p much ends. in short dice had a superior mu in mirror, kev made a misplay letting spikes up, dice dtail was a good play and the double to zone on ferro won the game. simple and str8forward game, kev needed to play wayyyyyy more aggro to win knowing he loses tie to zam and zone is a huge threat (slowking is a great pivot this game too). mu 7-3 in dice's favor
:pikuh: ok game not that exciting.

TIEBREAKS:
BW OU: SoulWind vs We Three Kings

ok i agree w both players' early plays, nothin wrong up until turn 7
Turn 7
Ferrothorn used Spikes!
Spikes were scattered on the ground all around the opposing team!
The opposing Ferrothorn used Power Whip!
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? what did this guy deadass predict the rak to come out rn instead of on a volt when spikes r free OK i get that spikes + sr isnt that common (actually way more common in bw than later gens) but still NOBODY hards terrak NO BODY. sw makes the good play goin reuni cuz reuni basically wins the game so he wants to put pressure on as soon as possible so lati can trick away its item. however w3k doesnt bite and dracos, good play, but yea who risks reuni this earlt when it wins. leech was smart predicting exca too, and a few tuens later sw makes a sick read to kill lati w shock (yea shock was midground in case trick but still got rid of lati and reuni heals up on 2). w3k played soooooo passively this game not one single spin not one double wow and u expect to have a chance vs goatwind? better UP that ghosting team a bit cuz they not cuttin it. another NOPLAY later (exca v ferro) where w3k had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE chance to win w exca as long as this guy can outplay ONE SINGLE TURN IN THIS ENTIRE GAME but NOOOOOOOO sw simply outplays LITERALLY every single turn and avoids the exca sweep, doesnt even risk flinch. damn sw outplayed a 4-6 mu spectacularly (ok reuni was good but lati trick + keld no switchins + exca sweeps, 4-6 is generous) and put the team on his back. SW MVP this man deserves to win spl
goooo sw :swole::swole::swole::swole::swole: but also w3k made approximately -5 plays all game lmao any play on one of like 12 occasions won the game off insane mu lmao chokester

SM OU: z0mOG vs BKC
ok remember in an early week of goatnalysis i said i couldnt tell if zomg was good cuz constant bad opps makin shit plays and good mus in his favor, and that god forbid a clutch moment calls and he needs to step up and he was gonna get exposed? well well well, they dont call me the prophet for nothin. if u go watch his commentary it makes this game all the more amusing (ontop of the fact that dude brought chansey offense to bank mu lmao this team is so fuckin shit michael jordan doesnt even want part ownership in it)
ok t1 kyu lead is advantageous but this shit nabs one v anything anyways, lant intimidate was actually trhe best that could be done to contain it. im not gonna go too deep into detail analyzing this game cuz yea early game zomg just clicks the ok play thats not obvious but also not structured aroudn a game plan (i mean kyu was the only thing breaking antyhign and he needed to get zone in on steela which never happened). finally on turn 21 zom can get kyu in to kill somethin (wer not discussing kev cuz hes been playin perfectly in reaction to zom, he literally doesnt need to take any risks (besides the leech w steela which he even gets correctly). anyhow kev played it perfectly to get zyg in on somethin that definitely doesnt do shit to it aka wish sr chansey. now look at turn 25, i want u guys to watch z0mgs commentary too, bcause he LITERALLY says "this can be weakness policy, thats bad" whilst INSTANTLY clicking hp ice. z0mgs cliccs at supersonic speeds because he literally clicked hp ice before he even finished that sentence. z0mg cliccs so fast that if smogon was played on turbo mode he would go down as the undisputed goat. z0mg cliccd so fast he reversed time and his timer started ticking up. z0mg's favorite game is the last of us cuz he sees himself in the clickers. z0mg still shops at baby gap cuz they have button ups where u clicc the buttons togetrher. z0mg's favorite actor is adam sandler cuz this

damn good lord ig he didnt switch out to sack soething on t28 cuz he thought kart lived, alas it was a roll or maybe the zyg was more offensive than adam z0mandler thought.
wow what a tru dogshit showing of absolute cliccery. tyrants the true heir to the toronto raptors lmao i see u stuntin in regular season but big bad leBronKC came in n put foots in ya soon as playoffs come around.
phew now i aint sayin tyrants choked on dicks but if i had to put z0mg in for tiebreak in a semis i mineswell have never been #1 in the regular season lmao
how stupid it was to not play blunder in tiebreak :swole::swole::swole::swole::swole:/5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)