Smogon Masters I - Round 1, Bracket D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem, the deadline is in less than 5 hours but is the night for me and i can't stay all the night for wait to playing the bo (i'm here now but during the next hour if he's not here, i will just sleep lol). I was here all the day (idk the gmt of my opponent) but no news of him, he said to play late today when it was the night for me (last night) but again, idk what is the difference of GMT between him and me, i was here yesterday too but no news too. The trying to "schedule" is on my wall but he's literally not active, he has started the conversation, i'm saying to playing Saturday during the day but nothing again, he just said last night to play "late today or Monday" but extends are apparently not accepted so?

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Asking for the act win.
My opp didnt answer to my vm while he was playing other tours this weekend

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
The following games were flipped. If you did not play a game and did not face a Bye, and your game isn't here, it was subject to an activity decision by myself. You are welcome to reach out to me for clarification if you would like. Remember, no extensions can be granted.

1696213672047.png

ReadMeatMeal vs hellpowna
tpfire vs zaydapoketrainer
shojomojo vs 46m ツ
BMG vs UnzipsCrogre
kaiegurlmao vs chapado de ivern
Akaru Kokuyo vs Askov
yakarimseni vs Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)