Smogon Masters I - Round 1, Bracket A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
why not just say EST...
This has been how deadlines have always been set and is one google search away. Also, if you know "GMT" as your posts indicate, then you can simply do the math with -4.

Blaming the tournament organizers for not knowing something is not right. In addition, if you only played after the deadline on the basis that if you lost, which you did, you would try to call it invalid, which you also did, then that standalone is unsportsmanlike. I advise you stop digging your hole deeper and just move on.

This has been how deadlines have always been set and is one google search away. Also, if you know "GMT" as your posts indicate, then you can simply do the math with -4.

Blaming the tournament organizers for not knowing something is not right. In addition, if you only played after the deadline on the basis that if you lost, which you did, you would try to call it invalid, which you also did, then that standalone is unsportsmanlike. I advise you stop digging your hole deeper and just move on.
I didnt do it on purpose, I just noticed afterwards. also, i wasnt blaming anyone, I was just asking why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)