Smogon Champions League III - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thiago Nunes

penguin council
RUPL Champion
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen9ou-732762 won
Well, cant say nothing but good things abt this tour. Thanks raptor for trusting in me as player and put me in OU when i was sucking at NU even when we had great OU players in the bench like mimi and drifting. I really appreciated that bro. Thanks njnp for whole patience w my lazy ass prepping, my 4-1 in OU is all on u bro, ty. Also it was a v fun tour due this lovely team we had, love u all but gonna hl some people like carkoala (really happy in meet u friend, hope we teammate again soon), FRANKJOSH, xiri (always a pleasure bro), akaru (food king), floss and asa (pokedoku core) and s/o eric LC legend

Glad w this 5-3 at this first opportunity and mainly cuz this incredible team spirit, ty u all.

Last edited:

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
What is there to say other than I’m going to really, really miss opening discord and checking my team chat every single day, chatting and prepping with you all. I’m very saddened with the outcome but at the same time also damn proud of my team for coming back from 1-3 and showing everybody in the tournament we’re more than capable of making a run like this. Our work showed and we fought up until the very last game. Thank you, every single one of my Shogunates + helpers, for this wonderful experience - it was my first time managing a big tournament like this. And lastly thank you to the hosts for trusting me to have the chance to do this in the first place.

when we lost last year, in ninth place, there was nothing more that I wanted to do than to re-assemble the team again and run it back. I told everybody before SCL: if you guys want to do it, pm me and I’ll make it happen. This draft was the result of a new-age Shoguns and I couldn’t ask for anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)