Smog Awards 2023: Voting Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 605102

let me just say to the person who runs this thing, Lumari that i would like to nominate devin in this category even if its late, everyone just needs to know this.

the mans a good player, good manager, and a good friend. He is super friendly towards new players and just wants the best for everyone. However the best in this case, is to go to the gym in every case possible.

View attachment 605105
(click img for og thread) trying to stop beef between niko and savouras over iron head rolls

View attachment 605106
(click img for og thread) trying to criticize quite quiet for calling JustFranco a twat instead of enforcing the rules

View attachment 605107
my god it even bleeds into scheduling..

and THATS just on smogon, if you know devin, you know he hasn't been active on smogon since 2022.... However thats not the case in discord...

Okay okay, those are from servers with only his friends, so bringing up what you are doing randomly is normal. Surely he doesn't do this on team tour servers too right???? RIGHT??

So yea. I don't know everyone on that list but i do know 3d and bb skarm , and if THEY made it, devin "The Indian" itadori should 100% make it.

You are feeling down? Go to the gym
You feel unhealthy? Go to the gym
You need a scout vs Charmflash in SM for SPL? Go to the gym
You need a team for OLT Swiss? Ok load this scarf landorus-therian offense that cant beat zapdos, then go to the gym to feel better about the loss

View attachment 605116
(ok some of them are excusable but still, this man talks about gym more than ash ketchum talks about wanting to be the champion. Hes still the goat tho)

heres 2 bonus:
View attachment 605117
View attachment 605124
LMFAOOO my goat Mimi

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
First ever non-meme nomination and for best programmer no less. I don't even care about the results, the nom and being in the running against the absolute legends that are Kris, Mia, and Marty is a huge W in my book. Chatot and I thank y'all so much!

I don't even know why I'm nominated for best PS room auth (Atlas). I'm not even that good and it feels so weird being on the same list as everyone else. They seem like they do so much more for their respective rooms (I mean opple is like a b-global staff at this point with the amount of authed rooms they're in). Thanks for nominating me, I guess...?

Last edited:

Pyro

sometimes he rhyme quick, sometimes he rhyme slow
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
for the love of god just let me place higher than Opple
I can't have him holding this over my head for the rest of my life. Ill do literally anything.

(I appreciate the nomination either way though - glad to know Im well thought of)

I had the honor of interviewing one of our candidates for Pet of the Year, Dudley.

View attachment 605096

Dudley didn’t enter this race because he wanted fame and glory—rather to change the game and remind everyone that Rex is a fraud that couldn’t survive the physical defenses of the 80s. You telling me Rex could get a layup against the Bad Boy Pistons? Please.

Dudley brings charisma that no other candidate can match. When I asked him what policies he’d enact upon winning office, he told me securing the equal rights of ALL pets was integral to his tenure. No more would we live in a society where dogs are given all the fame. No more would we live under the tyranny of !randrex. A vote for Dudley is a vote for progress.

View attachment 605097

Dudley is a good boy. See here? Look at how peacefully he slept on me. I came into this environment scared and alone, and here Dudley was to make me his human when I had no pet to in my trying times… what a gracious soul.

View attachment 605098

Dudley leaves you all with but a simple message: meow. Perhaps we’ve found the next great orator of our generation…
Forgot to submit my pets, but Dudley looks just like one of my cats, very awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)