Slash's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Would you do your Victini for my Heatran? If you feel that's unfair, I can add something else!
The trade is fine with me (though I really fancy your landorus like mad). Do we have a deal?

P.S. If possible, please pm me to arrange the trade, its easier that way instead of having to hunt down the post counts. Though if you want to talk on the thread I am fine by it.

I dont have the stone because I traded already, Is there anyway you would accept a fully trained (LV IVs EVs Egg moves) X ready Charizard for the Phantump?

Items:
  • Charizardite Y
  • Houndoomite
  • Leftovers (very limited)
Items I Want:
  • Charizardite X
  • Tyranitite
  • Manectite
Ill trade you my manectite or my tyranitite for Charizardite Y

I dont have the stone because I traded already, Is there anyway you would accept a fully trained (LV IVs EVs Egg moves) X ready Charizard for the Phantump?
What nature is your Charizard? I'm down if it's Jolly. Alternatively, if you have any level 1 untouched Charmanders that are ready for Mega X, I'd love to do that.

Items:
  • Charizardite Y
  • Houndoomite
  • Leftovers (very limited)
Items I Want:
  • Charizardite X
  • Tyranitite
  • Manectite
Ill trade you my manectite or my tyranitite for Charizardite Y
I already am getting Tyranitite, and Manectite is the least of my priorities. I'd rather save the Charizardite Y until I manage to get X.

What nature is your Charizard? I'm down if it's Jolly. Alternatively, if you have any level 1 untouched Charmanders that are ready for Mega X, I'd love to do that.

I already am getting Tyranitite, and Manectite is the least of my priorities. I'd rather save the Charizardite Y until I manage to get X.
All right,Wouldt you like any pokemon from my thread for it ?

Sounds great, let me get to breeding.[/quote]
Sorry could i change that i lost my tyranitarite earlier, i can give you charazard X though?

Unfortunately its Adamant sorry. Heres to the Nature Capsule for Pokemon Z haha

Interested in 5 IV Flawless Adamant or Timid Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz and Outrage? I'd trade one male for Quiet x speed Honedge or a female for a 0 speed one. Also interested in Corphish and Shellder (and Heatran, but I could only offer 2 Charmanders for it :/).

i really like the looks of Bold Rotom, Mold Breaker Drilbur, Adamant Darumaka, Bold Slowpoke, Immunity Gligar and Bold Feebas

i can offer the mega stones you want and a shiny Kyurem (which sadly does have perfect IVs)

i really like the looks of Bold Rotom, Mold Breaker Drilbur, Adamant Darumaka, Bold Slowpoke, Immunity Gligar and Bold Feebas

i can offer the mega stones you want and a shiny Kyurem (which sadly does have perfect IVs)
edit: doesn't*

edit: lol woops clicked reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)