Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has any of the following Pokémon in a Dream Ball, or even has any spare Dream Balls they'd be fine with trading off; I would be very appreciative and up for a trade!

- Purrloin
- Woobat
- Darumaka
- Yamask (no HA)
- Trubbish
- Minccino
- Frillish
- Ferrothorn
- Litwick
- Cubchoo
- Rufflet (must be HA)
- Vullaby (must be HA)
- Deino (no HA)

- Bunnelby
- Pancham
- Espurr
- Spritzee
- Swirlix
- Inkay
- Binacle
- Helioptile
- Hawlucha
- Phantump
- Pumpkaboo
- Bergmite
- Noibat

- Grubbin (no HA)
- Cutiefly
- Wishiwashi (no HA)
- Mudbray
- Dewpider
- Morelull
- Salandit
- Stufful
- Bounsweet (must be HA)
- Oranguru
- Passimian
- Wimpod (no HA)
- Pyukumuku
- Turtonator (no HA)
- Togedemaru
- Drampa
- Dhelmise (no HA)
- Jangmo-O

- Skwovet (HA unavailable)
- Rookidee
- Nickit (HA unavailable)
- Gossifleur
- Wooloo (HA unavailable)
- Chewtle
- Rolycoly
- Silicobra
- Cramorant (no HA)
- Arrokuda
- Sizzlipede
- Clobbopus
- Sinistea (must be HA)
- Impidimp (must be HA)
- Pincurchin
- Stonjourner (no HA)
- Morpeko (no HA)
- Cufant
- Duraludon

In exchange, I have these Rare Ball Pokémon to offer; all of which have their HA unless otherwise stated. I also have the HA of every Pokémon introduced in Gen 8 to offer, as well as many other notable ones like Gyarados, Lucario, Ninetales, Crawdaunt and Xatu. Give me a PM if you're interested in any in particular!

Dream:-
-Ponyta
-Koffing
-Honedge
-Goomy
-Mareanie
-Mimikyu
-Blipbug
-Yamper (HA unreleased)
-Applin
-Toxel
-Hattena
-Milcery
-Falinks
-Snom
-Eiscue
-Indeedee
-Dreepy (HA to be bred)

Heavy:-
-Meowth
-Larvitar (no HA)
-Rookidee
-Duraludon

Level:-
-Farfetch'd
-Larvitar (no HA)
-Cufant

Friend:-
-Farfetch'd
-Applin

Fast:-
-Arrokuda (HA to be bred)

Love:-
-Eevee
-Mimikyu

Moon:-
-Charmander (no HA)
-Corsola
-Sinistea
-Dreepy

LF: HA Applin with a tart apple, HA Magikarp, HA Rufflet, a stick for farfetch'd

FT: HA Falinks, HA Corsola, HA Darumaka, HA Duraludon, HA Snom, Blipbug with recover, various breedjects
i can do HA applin for HA falinks. Do you have star sweet?

Looking for an HA Goomy and Flame Orb

Have the following (all have 3+ IVs):
HA Relaxed Tympole with Toxic
Jolly/Adamant Swift Swim Barraskuda
HA Bold/Quiet Hattena
Timid Rotom
Bold Hydration Wingul
HA Impish Rookidee with Roost/Defog
HA Bold Mylcery
Magic Guard Calm Cleffa with Aromatherapy/Wish
Prankster Careful Impidint
Jolly Compound Eyes Blipbug with Sticky Web
Bold/Timid HA Eevee with Wish/Yawn
Timid Hustle Deino
Timid Levitate Gastly
HA Relaxed Wooper with Recover
Ability Capsules
HA Adamant Timber with Power-Up Punch/Mach Punch
HA Timid Dreepy
Flash Fire + Intimidate Jolly/Bold Growlithe with Morning Sun
Adamant/Jolly Larvitar
Careful/Impish Hippopotas with Whirlwind/Stockpile
I can get you HA goomy. Just cuz i love you.

i’ll take star sweet if you got it tho ;)

Mod edit: Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

Also, the Star Sweet is currently still unreleased.

Last edited by a moderator:
HA Bergmite... Is that available in the game right now? And if so, anyone have a spare or one they can trade? Or HA Goomy....?

HA Bergmite... Is that available in the game right now? And if so, anyone have a spare or one they can trade? Or HA Goomy....?
HA Bergmite is unfortunately unavailable until Home releases. If you're ever curious about unavailable HAs pre-Home, this doc from the hack check thread is very useful.

HA Goomy is in the game though, and I happen to have one. Do you have any Dream Ball Pokémon or any spare Dream Balls hanging about?

Hey everyone! In was just wondering if anyone had a member of the Lotad family they would be willing to trade? I'm not looking for anything special- just a bog-standard Mon will do for me :) I don't have loads to offer, but have stuff like Seedot and Nuzleaf I can trade in return?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for self-caught HA Rufflet/Braviary in a Premier Ball, the rest of the features don't matter.

I can offer a 5 IVs (all but Atk) HA Love Ball Modest Eevee for it!

i can do HA applin for HA falinks. Do you have star sweet?

I can get you HA goomy. Just cuz i love you.

i’ll take star sweet if you got it tho ;)

Mod edit: Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

Also, the Star Sweet is currently still unreleased.
Star sweet?

Do raids disappear if they hit the 24 hour mark? if so can I set my time backwards or it'll be gone?
Edit: never mind, changed back the time and nothing happened.

Last edited:
Looking for self-caught HA Rufflet/Braviary in a Premier Ball, the rest of the features don't matter.

I can offer a 5 IVs (all but Atk) HA Love Ball Modest Eevee for it!
I have a defiant Braviary that i caught myself. Don’t know what ball it’s in but i can check and get you one when i get back to my Switch.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I have a defiant Braviary that i caught myself. Don’t know what ball it’s in but i can check and get you one when i get back to my Switch.
Nice, thanks! Premier Ball is important to me, if that's what you have let me know!

Hello does anyone have any Rotom spitbacks they can trade me? I have HA Duraludon or Mimikyu spitbacks I can send you. Thanks!

HA Bergmite is unfortunately unavailable until Home releases. If you're ever curious about unavailable HAs pre-Home, this doc from the hack check thread is very useful.

HA Goomy is in the game though, and I happen to have one. Do you have any Dream Ball Pokémon or any spare Dream Balls hanging about?
Wow that's super useful, thank you!

And I dont have any dream ball pokemon but I do have 1 dream ball in my item box. I've got someone supplying the HA Goomy. Do you happen to have an HA Solosis? Otherwise I'm still looking for one of those

Wow that's super useful, thank you!

And I dont have any dream ball pokemon but I do have 1 dream ball in my item box. I've got someone supplying the HA Goomy. Do you happen to have an HA Solosis? Otherwise I'm still looking for one of those
I do indeed have a HA Solosis and I'd be happy to get you one! You're good with trading a Dream Ball for that?

Hi, guys!

I need 1 Berry Sweet to complet my incomplete Alcremie collection. Does anyone want to trade it for any other sweet (love, flower, clover, strawberry)?

Also, does anyone want to help me filling my pokédex? Only Zacian left:

GothitaTurtonatorHakamo-o
GothoritaSolrockKommo-o
GothitelleStonjournerZacian
PassimianJangmo-o

Last edited:
Hi, guys!

I need 1 Berry Sweet to complet my incomplete Alcremie collection. Does anyone want to trade it for any other sweet (love, flower, clover, strawberry)?

Also, does anyone want to help me filling my pokédex? Only 11 pokémon left:

GothitaTurtonatorHakamo-o
GothoritaSolrockKommo-o
GothitelleStonjournerZacian
PassimianJangmo-o
Based on that list it looks like you have Shield? If that’s the case, do you have any Bach’s Food Tin items? I need six of them to complete my Curry Dex, and can get you a solrock, Passimian, and Jangmo-o.

I have some breedjects up for offer if anyone would like a good place to start making their own mons:

• Adamant HA (Swift Swim) Chewtles in Quick Balls
  • Timid Snow Cloak (becomes Snow Warning) Aurora Veil Vanillite in Premier Balls
  • one Jolly Gluttony (becomes Guts) Parting Shot + Knock Off Zigzagoon in Luxury Ball
These all have 5 IVs but they're not perfect.

Let me know if you're interested, I'm not crazy picky about what you have to trade.

I have some breedjects up for offer if anyone would like a good place to start making their own mons:

• Adamant HA (Swift Swim) Chewtles in Quick Balls
  • Timid Snow Cloak (becomes Snow Warning) Aurora Veil Vanillite in Premier Balls
  • one Jolly Gluttony (becomes Guts) Parting Shot + Knock Off Zigzagoon in Luxury Ball
These all have 5 IVs but they're not perfect.

Let me know if you're interested, I'm not crazy picky about what you have to trade.
I'd love one of each, I'll dm you. :)

Edit: meanwhile, I'm also looking for a moon ball mimikyu and a level ball larvitar if anyone could help me out.

Hello does anyone have any Rotom spitbacks they can trade me? I have HA Duraludon or Mimikyu spitbacks I can send you. Thanks!
I can breed you Modest and Bold Rotom (repeat ball). Let me know which nature you want and I'll breed you a spitback.

Hey everyone! In was just wondering if anyone had a member of the Lotad family they would be willing to trade? I'm not looking for anything special- just a bog-standard Mon will do for me :) I don't have loads to offer, but have stuff like Seedot and Nuzleaf I can trade in return?
If you don't care the ball (it's in a quick ball, I caught it for dex purposes) I can breed you one.

I'll be available until 17:00 p.m. (GMT -6)

Last edited:
I'm looking for a HA Togepi (Super Luck.) Nature, IV, Gender or ball doesn't matter.

I have 4 IV breedjects of:

Adamant/Jolly Mimikyu
HA Impish Rookidee (Big Pecks, becomes Mirror Armor)
Jolly G-Darumaka
Jolly Dreepy
Timid Rotom
Jolly Larvitar
Jolly Axew

I can also quickly breed more of:
HA Bold Mareanie (Regenerator) + Haze egg move
HA Jolly/Adamant Excadrill (Mold Breaker)
Jolly Shellder
Modest Shellos
Bold G-Corsola
Adamant Wimpod

They're all in a regular Poké Ball, except for Wimpod which is in an Ultra Ball.

Ender198 I'm interested in the HA Duraladon. Assuming you'll trade with Eeveefan for the Rotom, are you looking for anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)